Reviews for Strength of the Heart
Gaurdian9641 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
good start keep itup
Knyght chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Interesting, but i hope you don't fall in the common trap this kind of crossover create, namely... giving decks as if they were candy. Doing so always makes the story turn bland.

One example is the typical bleach crossover in which naruto gets a sanpakuto, the author screws up the power levels and gives a sword to absolutely everyone(kusanagi mysteriously develops shikai too) to get back to the status quo which makes getting a zanpakuto irrelevant since the playfield has been leveled again. So the crossover elements became meaningless and superficial and might as well be attributed to the characters getting into a fad of getting cool transformable swords since by everyone having one, the impact of them in the story is a big fat zero.

So it would be better if you kept cards as a UNIQUE(and i mean unique) support ability to naruto primary skills, in other words use them in place of the toad summons and supplement his ninjutsu with spells and trap cards. This also means NO "pure" card battles nor visiting characters that are useless in a fight not involving dueling.
god of all chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon
kyunaru chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
cool chapter when is the next one going to be out?
Selonianth chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I like it... More please.
Tarl Zaralka chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I like how this doesnt follow the norm for yu-gi-oh naruto crossovers. I cant wait to read the next chapter.
god of all chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
hangman1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Really like this! Please continue!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
I like your idea keep it running.
TheGodDamnAdam chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
good sotry! a couple of monsters i want to know if they will appear

Blue eyes white dragon?

red eyes black dragon?

god cards? (yay blue one whos name i cant spell!)

blue eyes ultimate dragon?

any other heros?
Syn77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Great Story!

I like how it's going so far keep up the Good Work!
sniper757 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
great start. but PLEASE don't have naruto only summon them to fight for him. let them train him to use some of there abilitys
bunnibits chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story. A perfect blend of Naruto and Yugioh. I have to add this to my favorites. :)
crusaders564 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
great story this is one of the first yugioh naruto storys i have seen are there others if so can you tell me what they are