Reviews for Twenty Moments of a life Never Lived
azes chapter 5 . 4/7
I wish I could put into words what a fucking great story this is. So raw, so very real. Every time I read something of yours I end up staring at the wall thinking of something to review that's worthy of your work. Just don't stop writing. Ever.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Oh. This is beautiful. My heart is broken. I could really feel the love, and ache. The Cuddy love is perfect.

House is hard to get right, but Cuddy, IMO is more difficult.

Now years later, I hope you see this thank you:)
MissBates chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Hope you still read your reviews. I found this one by chance - giving in a random page number and reading a few stories - and it had me riveted. Wonderful characterizations and the kid isn't all nice and cute. The hops in time first had me confused, but ultimately I enjoyed the different time perspectives.
Zesty Bod chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw LMAO...I know I've told you this before but man! You are an excellent writer! Your dialogue is so easy and realistic, and I was cracking up over here with Joy's comments to House. Like Mother, like Daughter indeed. She is a just a lil Cuddy clone. The part about the boob-grabbing and when she said she would kick House really had me rolling. You are the Huddy Queen!
Ashville chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
i loved this story
aserene chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Beautiful! Depressing but beautiful!
ang catalonan chapter 5 . 1/17/2009

Thnks 4 writing this.

I had a great time reading your story and you really did great! Wonderful job. Looking forward to reading your new stories in the future.

DeengoBlue chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
That was a marvelous chapter. Heartbreaking and lovely.
HuntingPeace chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
This is unbelievably depressing. That is all I could think the whole time. I wish House had been there for her as she was leaving.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Wow...what a great ending! You almost made me cry..that was beautifully heartbreaking!
Intoxicated Lie chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Oh God, this story was just totally amazing. As long as it was, and as long as it took me to read as it did, it was totally amazing! x33

I laughed, I cried, I felt Cuddy's pain. You are truly an AMAZING writer with a style very, very unique. I love the way you describe things and the emotions are very vivid. (All of this in my humble opinion of course!)

Thank you so much for writing this story! As I sit here with tears in my eyes for what could have been on the show, I know that you probably would have been pretty damn close. So yeah, thank you.

Amazing, awesome, superb job on this story!
dlb42694 chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
ok im kinda confused?
aserene chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Okay that was adorable!
Mestizaa chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This chapter broke my part about Becca deciding to keep the baby seemed to be a million times more emotional than it was on the show, so kudos to you :) I also like that Huddy is on again off again. I mean, as much as I love them, realistically, it doesn't seem like it'll work.

Now about Joy and the whole rape thing... As sad as that was, it was so similar to a third season episode of House. I'm not sure what it's called, but I do remember that it involved a rape victim and her not wanting to terminate.

And you killed Wilson! :0

Although I understand why, STIL!
Vashti chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I'm skipping reviewing the other chapters...because I can. That and because my review is for the story as a whole.

I appreciate the changing dynamic between Cuddy and Joy, and House and Joy and how *that* effects the relationship betw Cuddy and House, whether you intended for that to be so or not. It's crystalized in the scene when House realizes that Joy is her own person wholly independent from Cuddy and, as such, has her own feelings/relationships with people that don't necessarily stem from or connect to what her mother feels about those same people.

I've liked this from the beginning and I continue to do so, now that I've finally caught up on all of it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »