Reviews for Into Girls
sienna morgan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Very well written.
kees chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
cute story - great development and surprise twist at the ending.
RunForNoReason chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Simply marvelous
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You got quite some good lines going here. Well done. And I crave the fluff when the days get shorter and the temperatures fall. :D
Abnab chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really loved how snarky Hermione's thoughts were. This was a really cute story!
Onyx-Jade chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I've never been a Ginny/Hermione fan... But this is such a great story that I might actually start reading the pairing! :) Great job- I'm loving your HP FF! :D
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
As true as it can be said. When do we ever make up our mind anyway? It's always changeable! :P
Fairy225 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i liked that ending :)
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Girl love is...love. Haha I enjoyed this pairing. Also, I'm in love with your well-read-ness and the Shakespear you occasionally throw into the fray. Bitchin.
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Melikeys(:
Crazy bout Remmy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR STORIES. BUT. OMG. I LOL'ED AND AWW'ED!

Oh Hermione xD And hahahahah "Quidditch Freaks Weekly" LOLOL someone should write a fic about that!

I really liked it, bb :)
Steel Drums and Island Dances chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, this story was genius. I love Hermione in this story, contrary to what everyone seems to think, she's not just a bookworm. She has creativity and a snark like nobody'd frickin bidness. I've been looking for femmeslash, after reading so much SiriusxHarry, I wanted some girl love. Great job, you're a genius!
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
"I loved that she felt like she could be half-undressed with me, like we were so close that it wasn’t even uncomfortable, and I hated the fact that I took advantage of it—that I sneaked glances, that I let my imagination run wild. Wasn’t that a betrayal of her trust?"

This section rang very true for me.

I found this fic to be well-written. Hermione was o.o.c., but not absurdly so, and Ginny was quite like I picture her.
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Brilliant. I love Hermione's sense of humour here.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww cute, I love how you captured Hermonie's inner thoughts so perfectly! Gotta love jelous Hermonie!