Reviews for A New Year's Incident
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
So funny! I also really liked the part were Hiroki said get a room and then his mom said they could use hiroki's and then nowaki And Hiroki said 'no' at the same time it was really funny. Very well written btw.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
That was one of the most and rare interesting and entertaining fic with all three couple of Junjou plus few family members without make it OOC.

I liked it!
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
jeje, this was fun xD Poor Hiroki having to deal with Akihiko and Miyagi there xDD but it didn't go that bad at all xDD
Anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is so funny i was almost laughing the whole time and with the Hiro-san and Nowaki bedroom thing just had to take a momment
MCRdancer chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is an amazing & hilarious story! It made me laugh about 8 or 9 different time. I really really enjoyed this.
Zay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was really good, except I felt like Nowaki should have been more willing at the end when Hiroki was drunk, cuz, I mean, he's Nowaki. That's just the way he is P
Fantasydotcom82 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
A very nice new year story tying up all the loose ends.

An enjoyable read

Savoured by Fantasy
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this fic! ahahaha!
LuckyCleric chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoy this story because everyone seems to in character, even Hiroki's mother. I also have to admire the sheer hypocrisy of Usagi's line ("Who would be jelous of their lover's friends?").
HAnu the TeApOt chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was so utterly amazing! I seriously cannot express how much I enjoyed this! Well maybe I could but it would take so long and might involve a lot of squealing and random babbling, so I won’t try to XD! But I hope you get just how much I enjoyed it! Wonderful job!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
aw, this is just the cutest thing. kamijou-mama is awesome.
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
hehe, aw so cute! lol
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
this was funny and good
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was so CUTE!

This story was so well written!

Great job [
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
i loved this story!

i can't think of anything to say about it, i'm speachless, I LOVED IT XD!