Reviews for Those Golden Days
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Oh mu god, I love all of these! 3
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Trust Hermione to have loved fairytales as a kid. Nicely written, I enjoyed this collection of drabbles.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Even though it's a canon pairing, I don't think I've ever seen a fic about this one before. I liked it.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Very sad.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Very cute, I loved your characterisation of George.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
This is another canon pairing that you almost never see fics about. I like how you remembered that Dean is supposed to be quite artistic; people tend to forget that detail.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Poor Viktor. It makes sense that he'd notice the attraction between Hermione and Ron before either of them did, in a way.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Very sad. I always found it quite interesting that Angelina was with Fred all throughout their schooldays but ended up marrying George. Perhaps George decided to live his brother's life for him?
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I saw the movie of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday, and this definitely fits with the way Lavender was portrayed in that. Nice work.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
It's interesting how you see so few HarryCho fics even though it's a canon pairing. I really liked your take on this, especially your reasoning as to why Cho married a muggle after leaving Hogwarts.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
'But now, he calls himself stupid for following her around like an obsessed puppy. He was better than that, he was always better than that' - I loved that paragraph; it seems exactly like something Percy would say to himself. Nice work.
livesonwisteria chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
Great. You definitely saved the best for last!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Huzzah!

Great one- I know you had trouble writing this one, but you pulled it off with grace. :D
loveislouder94 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Oh, it's finished... :(

Great job though, I really enjoyed reading these! :)
msllamalover chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
The last line was amazing, it's this pairing exactly, I think. I like that Cormac wasn't right and how she learnt from it. I can't help but think that, with some of these school day pairings, loads of people write them really seriously and half of the pairing is always pining even twenty years later, but it just isn't realistic, not a sixteen. I loved how you wrote these :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »