Reviews for Blighted
Auktober chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. Raphael is one of my favorite characters also. The way you wrote him I could actually see him behaving in the matter that you portrayed him. Excellent story.

Auktober
terabient chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
there is so much boring, pseudo-dark vampire fiction i have an awful tendency to assume the worst of anything focusing on them.

BUT THIS IS AWESOME

i haven't seen much fanfic (ok, i haven't really gone searching for much, to be fair) that has Raphael really embracing his transformation, and i think you develop the idea very well. i *really* love how downright terrifying you've made him - so few vampires (in both fanfic and original fic) are these days.

the dialog is standout here: i like the dramatic, almost theatrical quality Raphael's speech has, and how well it contrasts with Cassandra's straightforwardness.

(also your Cassandra is brave and READY TO RUMBLE and she rocks :)

thanks for sharing this
Anysia chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Gift!fic, yay!

I'm telling you, girl, you can rock super-dark Raph/Cass interaction like nobody's business. The dramatic interplay is about as in-character and true-to-canon you can get with a fandom pairing like this; I can perfectly picture Raph's dark glares and Cass' determination. The religious imagery's strong as always, and the final line contains so much dark promise that it almost sends chills down my spine. Fab work. :)
Curse Pen chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Real great. Your talent still exudes thorugh yor writing. Not really a lot I can say in the vein of advice.

Did you get the vampire blood infection thing from somewhere? Swore I have heard it somewhere before.

Good work, but how does this cheer anyone up?

Good luck and good writing (hunting too, apparently).