Reviews for Survivor Romance
Silverprint chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
I think it is a really good story so far. As for challenges you could use the mud wrestling one, the challenge you have to dive down and get a key, the one where you have to knock someone off that platform, or any obstacle course challenge. I love the relationship between Edward and Bella and I think you are doing a fabulous job portraying Alice. I also loved her dream, please let it come true! Update Soon! PLEASE!
dayna87 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Hey Kimmy Cullen

Please continue. The story is awesome. I love how true u made it to twilight-the very fast attraction and relationship of bella and edward, alice's "premonition" and emmett being as he is. Maybe something to do with the water for the challenge.

dayna
booklover51089 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
UPEDATE!
booklover51089 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
hay great story i am a first time fan fictioner and it is great
heyitsme chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
OMG I love this story! AH reality tv show Twilights are so awesome! Thanks for writing it AH, because vamps on reality shows don't work for me. The only other one like this was one about Big Brother. THANX!
EdwardCullenManiac4Eva chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
I really like this story and want you to continue it! i think you should do a swimming competition like the one in scorpian island! lol i want you to write more please!

love ya all

EdwardCullenManaic4Eva
TwilighterluvsEdward chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I think there should be more Bella and Edward fluff. Just PLEASE don't stop writing your amazing story, because I'll tell everyone I know to read this story if you keep writing. I'll never stop loving this story, and once I tell my friends to read it, they won't either.

Twilighter
TwilighterluvsEdward chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I've seen Survivor before so when I saw this story I HAD to read it. I knew it was going to be great and you didn't disapoint. And I don't think you're being stuck-up because you should be proud that this is your work. (I know I would, but of course I'm too busy to write stories. I have a story in mind but I can't find the time to write it on Fan fiction.)

Twilighter
CassieCat97 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Oh! I just had a good idea for this story and i want to tell you before i forget it!

You could make Edward or Bella engaged, and then on the one where the loved one's come on , there finacee would come and then you'd some how have to work it out so that theyd be together in the end!

And if u go on and click on the show "Survivor" You can watch a bunch of the challanges form any season You could also just google "Survivor Challanges" And stuff could come up.

I really hope you update soon!

Cassmat98
IChimpz chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
I love this story! It's realy cute. I wish I could give you some suggestions, but I haven't watched survivor in so long I can't. Hope you continue soon!

Ashley
Terri chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
gr...
Bananavamp chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
how bout climbing trees?
koolkat chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
this is so cool. ah! i can't even figure out a story. hi kim,remember me from Math class. this is going to win a Golden Nettie:) this is awesome 9j
theMourning chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
aw no please dont say that! im completely in love with your story! how long is it going to be on hiatus? because im like super excited for the next chapter! plz plz plz
CassieCat97 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
I love Survivor and twilight so much! I had been thinking about doing a Fanfic on it before I had even signed up.

I think what Alice is seeing about Edward and Bella is he is going to ask her to marry him.

Since you can't think about what imunity challange to do you could do one that's already been done before. There is one that I really like where one member from one tribe is holding on to a pole and there are two members from the other tribe that have to try to pull them off and get them past the finish line. Whoever wins three rounds first, wins imunity.

I hope you get passed your writes block soon!

Cassmat98