Reviews for Of Lions and Lambs
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I DIED.
This will be the only Twilight fanfic I'll ever read, for it is accurate to every extent.
superhappy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I was taking you seriously until the last sentence. Promptly made me laugh my ass off. I like!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was taking this seriously and then the end came and I died with laughter. Great job!
Lisaliene chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Darn that was good!

When I saw a twiglight story by Lanaea I thought: Okay, now I have to be strong, I still love Lanaea, but now there is a dark spot on my admiration for her.

I'm so glad I read it anyway, the last sentence cleared all spots away.

As always, the writing was delightful and you created a gripping atmosphere. Thanks!
Hallzie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow. I think I'm a little in love with you now. Not only have you written one of the best K/S stories I've ever read, but also... this... 3
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Two things:

1. You write better than she does.

2. Bella had it coming.
mangotango chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved this story! "She really was quite plain without all of the bells and whistles." EXCELLENT!

And I just finished reading 'Home.' Pretty pretty please update soon?
OwlsWorthy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Thank you so much for this, it's like a balm for my hate and indignation towards the series XDD
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Pure brilliance in its most raw form.
Fishstix chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You my friend win at life. I LOL'd. Hard.
Milarca chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was hilarious xD I've always wondered what would happen...
A fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You just made my day. Brilliant. Oh man, that was so satisfying...
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
LOL the last line made me laugh. I had to read it twice, couldn't really process what I read the first time. :D
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
OH GOD OH GOD THANK YOU

I found you on the favorite authors list of another ST writer whom I like, and saw how many stories you have...and thought "AWESOME, someone recommended by another cool person and who is this dedicated must have something to offer me." And then scrolled down to the bottom and saw this story and for some twisted, masochistic reason clicked it.

...I totally did not know you were trolling. _ When I got to the end I was SO relieved. (In my defense, I only read the first paragraph or two before I skipped to the end and then went back and enjoyed the rest without a cold sense of dread.)

Heheh, "...and it seemed lions could only love lambs in one way."

And this was actually pretty GOOD for a troll. Commendations! Off to be a greedy little bugger with your ST fic.