Reviews for Of Lions and Lambs
Binka chapter 1 . 4/25
You know, I quite enjoyed the Twilight series, not as much as Harry Potter, but still a lot. And I felt kind of sick reading this, horrified really, until that last line. Absolutely hilarious! I hope you realise I'm going to get no sleep now, making up reasons for why you woke everyone in the street laughing at half one in the morning isn't easy.
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
LMAO! Mary-Sue. Perfect.
SerenityWritesSlash chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This will be the only Twilight fanfic I'll ever read, for it is accurate to every extent.
superhappy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I was taking you seriously until the last sentence. Promptly made me laugh my ass off. I like!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I was taking this seriously and then the end came and I died with laughter. Great job!
Lisaliene chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Darn that was good!

When I saw a twiglight story by Lanaea I thought: Okay, now I have to be strong, I still love Lanaea, but now there is a dark spot on my admiration for her.

I'm so glad I read it anyway, the last sentence cleared all spots away.

As always, the writing was delightful and you created a gripping atmosphere. Thanks!
Hallzie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow. I think I'm a little in love with you now. Not only have you written one of the best K/S stories I've ever read, but also... this... 3
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Two things:

1. You write better than she does.

2. Bella had it coming.
mangotango chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved this story! "She really was quite plain without all of the bells and whistles." EXCELLENT!

And I just finished reading 'Home.' Pretty pretty please update soon?
OwlsWorthy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Thank you so much for this, it's like a balm for my hate and indignation towards the series XDD
Snape Goes Commando chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Pure brilliance in its most raw form.
Fishstix chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You my friend win at life. I LOL'd. Hard.
Milarca chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was hilarious xD I've always wondered what would happen...
A fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
You just made my day. Brilliant. Oh man, that was so satisfying...