Reviews for May Cause Dizziness
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Interesting snippets of Peter's life. :)
trippycookie chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Why have I not noticed this story til now? It's great! (like all of yours are) :)
NomDuClavier chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Poor tortured!Peter. Then again, tortured!Peter is cool to write for :D

It's always wicked to see deeper emotions characters tend to keep hidden.
FacetiousDruid chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
O.O oh wow I love this story so far.
NomDuClavier chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
That. was. intense.

And now we know where Walter got his love of self-medicating.

Seriously sweet chapter.

Random Fringe Prediction: Walter will write Peter's name in another dessert.
theviewfromhere chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Wow. This wouldn't have creeped Peter out at ALL if he had been there...

Ha. Typical Walter. One day, he's doing experiments involving car batteries on his son, and the next he's hailing him as the Messiah. I quite enjoyed Walter's... well, craziness this chapter. Made me laugh all the harder knowing he really believed what he was saying.
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I definately agree about the Bishop men angle of the show. By far the most interesting. and I find it intriguing that I never would have understood this fic if not for one I had read earlier today in an entirely different ficverse. I read a Labyrinth fic about the Goblin king that featured the song "Erlkonig", and both fics made me shiver. This was wonderfully done.
Spooky4ever chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
oh wow, this is one of the best Fringe fics I've read yet. It's so creepy and angsty and just a few hairs away from twisted-brilliant! You've hit their strange father-son relationship head on, I hope the writers eventually do something like this.
Fantasy Cat chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Whoa! Creepy angsty intense stuff. This is definitly a weird side of Walter. Cant wait to see more of this.
theviewfromhere chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
INSTANT LOVE!

Wow, I mean seriously, do you have any idea how hard it is it find a good fic in this fandom? Between the totally weird-ass ships you get (I saw a Broyles/Nina Sharp one the other day... *shudder*) and the people who just plain can't write, this is awesome. Completely awe-inspiring.

I'm with you on the fact that the father/son relationship they've got going between Walter and Peter, but I just know that when we DO find out about Peter's childhood, it's gonna scare me. Good job portraying that.

Update soon?
NomDuClavier chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
That's, wow. So you're this young lad and probably the strongest association you have is chocolate chip cookies experiments that make your eyes bleed.

Not a fun way to spend your childhood.
NomDuClavier chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I think you've the German part correctly, Erlenk├Ânig as well as the 'reitet durch Nacht und Wind' bit. Of course, similar as German is to Dutch, it's a secondary language to me - unlike English.

Nice piece, and the song figures, Walter would have a touch of the macabre.

p.s. There's a few spaces lost in translation somewhere, I think ate them. :(