Reviews for Of All Fires that Burn
Uke Suzaku lover chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome this was so hot!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You really really really! need to make a sequel in were Suzaku shows up in Lelouch's room I keep having fantasies on it
Gazate Vantas chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well...did suzaku end up going to his room...? ;u; xD lololololz
hibike chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Okay... Um... That was really HOT :D I can totally see this happening lol. I really liked this, good job! d( OuO )b
nachan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
whoa that was totally hot, i always loved lelouch as the one to top since i loved him being in control and suzaku being made to follow order, and u wrote a fantastic example of it.
rain chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
another chapter? maybe with toys?
aurembiaux chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm Spanish, so I apologize if I have errors.

Woaw. It's... well, I don't know really what say, but I love it! I think it's one of the sexiest fanfics of Code Geass I have read -and believe me, I have read a lot of them .

And, well, is... exactly like I imagine the sex betweem His Majesty the Emperor Lelouch and his Knight of Zero. Hot and imperial. The promise mixed with humilliation at the end is genial: "Come to my room tonight if you want me to fuck you." Woaw.

And poor ministers XD. What embarrasement.

I love it!
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You should write a secound chapter. - When Suzaku goes to Lelouch's room.
STOPUSINGTHISACCOUNTGDI chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Erm. This was, um, HOT. Incredibly.

*nosebleeds*
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Yes! I agree! Finally some uke!Suzaku that doesn't turn him into a twelve year old girl!

Yum...
Chikari chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
..wow NICE~ that's .. great I love it!
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
... I'm going to attempt picking up my jaw from the floor.

Holy mother that was ridiculous ... ly hot!
KodaKumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
awesome...just awesome. I love seme Lelouch and i love him even more when we is an ass hole XD

love Suzaku just as much

u know i can so see Lelouch doing something like this
Aeromance chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I...I don't know what to say.

I can't exactly divine how I feel at this moment about the story. I don't know if I thought it was hot, creepy, sad, odd, or just a mixture of all of them.

I'm not quite clear on the Lelouch and Suzaku's relationship. Is this a usual thing, the sex? Is the sex just sex, or is there romance in their? Or is their hate between the two? Animosity from Euphie? From everything Suzaku did to Lelouch before he was his knight?

What did Suzaku do to Lelouch?

I am so confused, but I still loved it.

Much fanfic love,

~Chance
Kura101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hahahaha! I love you! Ah! God smiles down upon me with this story XDD Amazing work! Cheers to happy writing!

P.S. Have you ever thought about a part two? I mean a bedroom scene would be... fuck-tastic hahaha! But if not, still LOVED the fic!