Reviews for Fallout 3: The Wayward Soldier
eric.rathbun2 chapter 7 . 9/30
Good chapter looking forward to many more.
VenezuelaHills chapter 1 . 9/27
You seriously made my day with this update. So glad you're continuing it, really loved the story and Alex when I first read it! Gonna have to re-read it again!
Hija de la Tempestad chapter 7 . 9/27
I love this new Alex more than the previous one. Because Alex in your previous version was just like an angry child and Burke was doing more the parental job than the lover one.
And this new Alex still has fire in her veins, but also blended with the most endearing vulnerability. And with that, her story make much more sense: she is a naïve girl whose world is falling apart and she only wants to feel safe and loved, not used like a tool in other's plans and schemes, like the Brotherhood of Steel.
The thing is that I love how you keep well balanced her confusion about Burke, because she cannot figure him, she desires him, but do not know why.
And the profound tie she shares with her father, always in her mind, asking for his forgiveness, missing and mourning him... I cannot wait when they meet each other again! I'm sure they will be thrilled and... later, they will discuss about the Burke issue, I'm sure ;)
Well, I am very happy to see this not only actualized, but remastered! I will be checking this one, because it got me hooked since the first time I readed it and now, even more. Thank you!
eric.rathbun2 chapter 6 . 4/22
Nice twist to the story. I enjoyed your writing.
david r chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
nooo! I want moar!
austin siler chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
impessive. you managed to capture the essence of fallout 3 without ruining it. the pipboy is hilarious. these are the kind of stories i love to read
Troy Haberstroh chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
It's 1 in the morning and I planned on going to bed a little while ago but I found this instead and honestly don't want to stop reading it till I have finished every chapter, I recently started a new account on fallout three and am interested in writing of my own adventures in the waste. Your writing style is fast paced and well laid out with very few mistakes. Your characters personality gives the story an interesting charm that the wasteland needs, bravado is a natural reaction for the young and you have nailed it well. No sleep for me...onward to the next chapter lol.
Shadowkatze chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
Awesome chapter :)
Chris The Cat chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Hello, Fire Kunai. I represent certain...interests...interests who love your story! This is amazing so far!

My favorite moments include Alex's bashing of Alphonse, The Overseer. Another would be the Ghost in the Shell reference. Well played. You also have a very different Lone Wanderer than those I've seen/read about in other fics. She is short, for one, and didn't kill Burke like a hero would (because he's one of the nine super-evil characters of the game, the others being Allistair Tenpenny, Jaime Palabras, Carolina Red, Eulogy Jones, Junders Plunkett, Daniel Littlehorn, Arkansas and Azrakhal).

On that subject, will any of the super-evils be showing up? And if so, could I make a request?

Azrukhal is always underplayed. Any stories with him will end up with him dead in a matter of lines, usually by Charon's hand. He never gets backstory, or an explanation as to why he is one of the most evil people in the world. Besides, of course, the fact that he practically feeds off of the misery of his customers. Maybe he comments on Alex in a way she likes, or maybe he says something that makes Burke think he's competition. Or...maybe he is competition...ahem, I'm getting ahead of myself. Please give my proposal some consideration.

I also noticed that you have no spelling mistakes. At all. To even that out though, you are missing a few words from certain sentences. Just thought I'd point that out.

I'm also trying to write nine seperate stories depicting the backstories of these evil, evil people, and would appreciate any ideas you could throw my way. Pwetty pwease?

It seems your story is loved worldwide, from Scotland, to New Zealand, to America, to Australia, where I live. I hope it gets even better!

Justarandomsomeone chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
I read this a little over a year ago and decided to come back to check if it had been updated (Yes I do in fact like it enough to come back so much later) and imagine my dissapointment when I found out that it had still not been updated. However, I felt a glimmer of hope when I saw the **Under COMPLETE reconstruction** notification. It is THE best fanfic that I have found about Fallout on this site, maybe even the best in general, missing words, spelling errors and grammatical flaws aside and it gives me a special feeling inside that only comes forth when I read something truly brilliant (Example: Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follet). I love the way you made the story of the game come alive by adding things as simple as Alex's work and other litlle details. I will still be checking for updates a year from now because this story is worth it. I have no real advise for you seeing as I could not have done it half as good myself. Hoping for an update and loving you having created this. Apologies if my long as hell review bored anyone bothering to read it.

PS. I ADORE Alex, best OC Ever.
Hat O' Doom chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
This has been a good story. I have to say though that I dislike Alex though. Far to bratty and bitchy for my taste. Despite that fact you have such a flair for story that I enjoyed reading this alot. Thanks for the treat!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
This made me laugh, almost cry and squeal with excitement, not many reads can do that. I absolutely LOVE this fic! By far one of my favorites, great job!
jdboss1 chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
O god i love this Dam just saw last updats 2009 DAM

Please updats this
XxMiss MusexX chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
Hey, just wanted to say, I LOVE your story. The one thing I would suggest is work on your grammar and make sure the words sound right in sentences. Are you just using spellcheck instead of reading it through?

Sorry if this annoyed or offended you in any way!

Keep writing!
minaseiko1 chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Love your story! Please update soon.