Reviews for Red or purple?
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hee! This was love. Such fun.

(Sorry to be spamming your inbox today.. it's rare I find a great writer about these parts anymore ;)
Dobbi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
cute!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This is DELIGHTFUL! So adorable as they banter by text.
chelsea chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
absolutely loved it xD
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was fantastic! I loved their constant texting back and forth. This line was especially great: "A week for him has been a corroboration of the previous 3 years. For her, it is a foundation." So very true, given their relationship and history together. Great work! :)
lizook chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I suspected the item in question was something to do with Christmas, but I don't think I would've ever come up with a Santa hat. LOL.

This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed "Not just with him. There’s this new desire to share, to shout from the rooftops precisely why he wears that belt – and why she takes it off him." because it sounded particularly Brennan to me.

Great job!
Light My Words chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh I LOVED IT!
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was too cute, but where does one find a purple Santa hat?
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
that was good loved it
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Adorable! I love the fluffy holiday-ness of this fic!
CarlaM2190 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
love this, keep going
wired2damoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
HAHA! I burst out laughing at the end! Perfect, loved it! :D
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LMAO:) That was excellent. I knew it had to be something Christmassy, but Santa hat never crossed my mind until the end. So funny.

I loved Brennan and Angela's discussion about Booth. Angela's right, you can't ignore it. That man is one glaringly obvious manifestation of sexuality:) Their text conversation was great, it's true, no one should wear orange.

I love the idea of them in a new relationship and her taking him completely by surprise with dirty text messages:)

Terrific job!

Leah
BxBforever chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
hilarious this is amazing!
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Delightful! I kept wracking my brain trying to figure out what item Angela was buying. Loved the whole sexy text messaging thing. I expect if they ever get to that point in the show it could lead to some very interesting scenes!