Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
Rebella Mar chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Just a One-Shot D:
Can you make more ?;)))
Hurricane Kazama chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow... great idea... there don't seem to be enough high quality AU fics out there with Luke as an imperial... and i dunno, this story has a lot of potential if you make it into a multichaptered thing. this really deserves some extra chapters :P can i try to base a story off of this? (stress on the word try) anyways, great story :D
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice stuff, I really enjoyed it.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Interesting twist of ANH and I liked your take on Luke. Thanks for writing a cool story.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow, interesting twist of AHN. Luke a loyal imperial citizen? Now, that could bring out some very interesting stories...

You could make this a series; I think that would be great, provided you don't kill Luke on the DS. I don't know. Maybe taken prisoner after being shot down by...Wedge? lol, or feeling sorry for Leia and helping her escape... Now, it really has potential for a sequel. But it is afterall up to you. :)

Thanks for a nice little story.

Love Lora
blank101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Excellent.

Everyone's saying the same thing; they want to know what happens next! This really does deserve to keep going - I want to know what will happen when Luke gets to the Death Star with no 'Rebel Luke' to shoot it down, and Vader there to pick out 'Imperial Luke' from the ranks. And I want to know if MAra knows what or more importantly who he is - and what *is* she doing in the next few weeks?

Lovely little vignette; had a warm, sweet atmosphere and just a touch of mischief. More please!
cnoyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You should change the title of this story. There is already a story called "A Simple Twist Of Fate" for Star Wars by TheRealThing.
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great story. I can't help wondering why Vader or the Emperor haven't picked up on the presence of as powerful a force sensitive as Luke on Coruscant (or if they have why they hadn't done anything about it) and why Obi-Wan and the Larses allowed Luke to join the Imperial Navy but I understand that that's rather more detail than you might want to get into in a one shot.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
How intriguing! It works wonderfully as a oneshot-but I gotta admit, I would really, REALLY love to see more. :) Great characterization, particularly Luke. I couldn't help but wonder if, possibly, Luke WAS that "whatever else" Mara's doing...it'd be an interesting twist...

Really great! I enjoyed. :)
flaming pinecones chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I'm intrigued...I like this type of story. Will you continue it? Or is it just a one shot? I think it has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work :)