Reviews for That Old House
Magiusjrb chapter 41 . 10/6
A beautiful story. Brought tears to my eyes. Well done!
WBH21C chapter 41 . 9/18
Very well done!
bookjunkie1992 chapter 41 . 9/13
This story was so beautiful. I laughed and cried, I felt their jo,y love, frustration, and worry. Thank you
Syret chapter 41 . 7/27
I love this story. Great job!
Luv chapter 41 . 7/17
I love you! Your story is so beautiful. I cried. Please. Please make a sequel. Pretty please with a cherry on the top?
666Spektor chapter 41 . 7/16
That was beautiful
I feel warm inside
Amanthya chapter 34 . 6/22
Have you ever read The Only Alien On The Planet? Dusty reminds me of Charlie. We all need a Dusty in our lives.
Amanthya chapter 16 . 6/22
Katy's adorable; she rather reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. You're doing a good job of making them all individuals, and properly weary from experience but still quite obviously children instead of small adults. They see, and they have theories, but they don't quite understand everything yet because they just haven't lived long enough to know more yet.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 41 . 5/27
Story is ass!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 41 . 5/16
I loved this!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 38 . 5/16
I'm such a bad reviewer, but I'm a bit of a greedy/selfish reader and I've been rapidly clicking "next" as fast as possible.

This has got to be one of my favorite chapter in this story. Everything is peaceful and things are coming together nicely. I don't know. I'm actually feeling a sense of peace reading this story.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 31 . 5/16
OMG! *runs around like a headless chicken*
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 23 . 5/16
yup. this cinched it for me. I think I'm in love with this story. The love those two has for each other is perfect. The little things they do for each other proves it...and it isn't them grandstanding either. All the things so far are domestic things...
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 19 . 5/16
Heheh I like all the characteristics that you have built for all the kids. I think the one that I really like is Katy. She's so small, but so wise for her age. And then there is Yasmine who has this big imagination that I can relate to.

Thank you for making this story come to life.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 18 . 5/16
Okay...I had to stop and show some author appreciation. This story is so different from everything else that I've read. I love it!