Reviews for That Old House
So...fuck Ben, right?
Why are the chapter so tiny?
Guest chapter 36 . 4/21/2022
I did read it your “essay” Only one change form into the person you love more accurately the corporeal form your partner has But H and H love each other so why are there patronuses not the same? Idk if they have to be the same if u love someone deeply or what but that’s weird
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2022
As soon as I read the puppy part and the conversation from earlier My head screamed ANIMGUS ANIMAGUS ANIMAGUS
Guest chapter 28 . 4/21/2022
Don’t mean to be rude at all. I love this story but I have a question. What is this new evil? We are getting hints that there is evil in the making but Voldermort’s Dead. Really dead. He destroyed all the horcruxes including the one in his there are many more chapter so something action packed is going To happen. Hopefully it’s good.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 3/20/2022
One of my favorites. Takes a few chapters to get going but when it does, it's wonderful. Adorable and sweet, it's like fanfic comfort food.
G Fawkes chapter 7 . 2/12/2022
I think I'd re-label this ANGST. And I do not read angst.
I'm one who needs to know wtf is happening, and there's just WAY too little information being given. WHEN is this happening? Is it post DH? Why are the Weasels mad? Why is Bill running? Bill is Ginny's favorite, and Ron doesn't have the skills, or the balls, to threaten him.
So, like before, wtf?
Oh, and I'm quitting here.
G F chapter 6 . 2/12/2022
From the size of these chapters, I hope you posted like, ten times a week.
G F chapter 5 . 2/12/2022
Wtf?!
G Fawkes chapter 4 . 2/12/2022
I'm not following along too well. Why can't they use lighting spells, or oil lamps, or something? What about checking the kid's pulse? Diagnostic spells? She already healed Harry, so use some magic.
Aniara27 chapter 37 . 2/6/2022
What a beautiful chapter! I like Ben (and his new name) so much!
Aniara27 chapter 28 . 2/6/2022
Crookshanks! (Sobs uncontrollably) this was a good chapter.
nr 25 peter chapter 30 . 2/1/2022
Alright, so I started to read this about midnight, and it's now 04:20 am. I just couldn't put it down as it was just the read I needed.
Thank you for making this.
DanielMarkPeter chapter 41 . 1/26/2022
What an amazing story! Why this doesn't have more favorites I don't know. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Turbo165 chapter 13 . 1/9/2022
When Harry was talking about knowing what it was like not to have a family and that he wasn't going to let it happen to others, I'll admit my eyes got a bit watery. Not the best when you're waiting in a line with other people lol. Well done capturing something so emotional. I feel it is something that Harry would say too, not wanting others to go through their childhood like he did - without being loved. Unlike how he was portrayed in the "canon" Cursed Child.