Reviews for Come Back To Bed
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was so cute! :3

Keep it up! :DD
DKnAK chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
So cute. I think we can all relate to stubborn Peyton.
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
oh my freaking word. this was so cute and adorable and goregous and everything. i love this. you captured their POV's so.. elequently. and i could SO see this. and the whole way thru, i was going 'what are they fighting about?' but in the end, it really didn't matter. and i loved peyton adn lucas at the end ; adorable! i loved this. and i love all of your oneshots. and all of your stories. wow. just thought ya should know (:
rainbowbutterflie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great story to John Mayer's Come Back To Bed.(:
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
its really cute
Tariq chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
nice.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love the way you write their POVs so brilliantly and that you had me thinking 'what was the fight about?' all the way through when in the end it really doesn't matter. Great stuff.
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love these one shots because sometimes L&P are best when you see just small snapshots of them, without all the sorrounding drama.

This one is so well written, because you were able to show their vulnerability and stubborness. The fact that Lucas doesn't know why they are in a fight is perfect, because he will still go out of his way to fix it because he loves her that much.

Great one shot, thanks!
watchxxthexsky chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Okay, I'm in love with this. Just like every other oneshot you write, this one was freaking amazing. I love how mad she is, but she's constantly on the verge of giving in.

The depth of their live is written so vividly, it's just fantastic - by the end I had totally forgotten that we didn't know what they were fighting about.

You're awesome - I love when I see something from you! It made my day.
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
So Cute! I loved the story. I think this would be exactly how they would fight. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
That was cute. I like your one shots
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Well written! I really enjoyed reading it. I wanted to know what the fight had been about for awhile...but obviously it didn't matter. :)
WDE11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
As always, loved it. It was sweet and dare I say, hot, at the same time. Thanks!
BrownEyedCynic chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Awh, that was really cute...
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love when you give us little one-shots. I love them! I hope you update Limelight soon! and maybe give us another one shot.