Reviews for Possession
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww blood and violence. Perfect for vampire sex :) Nice job!
Amathys chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
*nosebleed* O.o i really love aidou/zero they are just so adorable together. i only wish there were more out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Pff. It's okay, Aido. You did better than what most Uke's would do in fights like that. For once, I commend you.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oooh boy, is Kaname in for a surprise when he gets back! 8D The only part I didn't like was the part where Zero through Hanabusa into the mirror! DX ~hugs Hanabusa tightly~ That was sad and the fact that you writing was so detailed made it even more sad. But still, such an amazing, breathtaking fic! I personally love Hanabusa and Zero paired together and think there needs to be more of them! :) Again, GREAT fic!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Lol so cute~

I really enjoyed reading this D
ThisAccountDoesNotExistAnymoar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
great fic of lemmony goodness! *adds 2 favs.*
ticklemefair chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like it!
DeathNote2223 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was awesome! You so need to make a sequel! I love this couple!
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was really good. I loved it! I hope I find more stories of AidouXZero soon
Koolkatk9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
taht was awesome it is now my favorite Zero stories ever!
LilMissVanityMonroeStiches chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i loved it
Mank0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
One word; amazing! I loved this fic so much. I added it to my favorites. You're an amazing writer, and I love the way you describe things. This is definately one of the BEST yaoi fics I've read.

You fed my perverted mind XD

borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love it. U should make a sequel to it. PLEASE!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hehe, hawt, and although it is ooc, not soo much, which is awesome!enjoyed this one, n hope you rite more with this pairing!

totally captured the blodlust ..if only this was true.
SemeAndUkeNekos chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I never thought about Zero and Aido, but you made it seem so perfect! I really like how you gave enough details so that I could clearly see it, but not so much that my thought's were 'Okay. This is boring, let's move on already.' You should make a second chapter showing how Kaname will react when (and if) he finds out. Keep up the good work!