Reviews for Possession
This was a really good story of Zero and Hanabusa coming together. I would love if you did a one shot showing the other Night Class students reaction to finding out about the bond. Especially what Kaname thinks as he stated in the beginning that they should all protect the innocence Hanabusa had. Please consider writing it.
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww blood and violence. Perfect for vampire sex :) Nice job!
Amathys chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
*nosebleed* O.o i really love aidou/zero they are just so adorable together. i only wish there were more out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Pff. It's okay, Aido. You did better than what most Uke's would do in fights like that. For once, I commend you.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oooh boy, is Kaname in for a surprise when he gets back! 8D The only part I didn't like was the part where Zero through Hanabusa into the mirror! DX ~hugs Hanabusa tightly~ That was sad and the fact that you writing was so detailed made it even more sad. But still, such an amazing, breathtaking fic! I personally love Hanabusa and Zero paired together and think there needs to be more of them! :) Again, GREAT fic!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Lol so cute~

I really enjoyed reading this D
ThisAccountDoesNotExistAnymoar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
great fic of lemmony goodness! *adds 2 favs.*
ticklemefair chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like it!
DeathNote2223 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was awesome! You so need to make a sequel! I love this couple!
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This was really good. I loved it! I hope I find more stories of AidouXZero soon
Koolkatk9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
taht was awesome it is now my favorite Zero stories ever!
LilMissVanityMonroeStiches chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i loved it
Mank0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
One word; amazing! I loved this fic so much. I added it to my favorites. You're an amazing writer, and I love the way you describe things. This is definately one of the BEST yaoi fics I've read.

You fed my perverted mind XD

xox
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love it. U should make a sequel to it. PLEASE!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
hehe, hawt, and although it is ooc, not soo much, which is awesome!enjoyed this one, n hope you rite more with this pairing!

totally captured the blodlust ..if only this was true.