Reviews for A Jedi's Return
Guest chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
noooooooo, why did Mara remove her sexy armor
HarryAndGin chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Brilliant! Loved it, and I really like this version with Mara in it. Pity there is no sequel - with the peoples reactions to finding out about the Empire connections. Thanks for sharing.
Tenjoin Asuka chapter 18 . 6/1/2010
This should have been the sixth movie, it was so good

keep it up
Hurricane Kazama chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
great story... cant say much more about it. it was just great... but u got me into trouble cuz technically im grounded... lol BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!
Leigh Silver chapter 18 . 9/21/2005
Great Great Just great. SOmething like this should have happened having two couples in the Star Wars Movies.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2004
really well has my two favorite things in it(all the original characters and L/M romance)Even more,its set in the OT.I always thought Luke and Mara should have gotten together sooner.
Falcon-Rider chapter 18 . 9/26/2003
Great job! I like it very much! :)
Jade the Sith chapter 18 . 9/26/2003
I loved this! Mara's development from assassin to traitor to friendwas wonderful and well written!

You got Luke's personality dead on, as well as Han and Leia's-I also enjoyed Jira...still alive is she-eh? Kinda reminds me of...o *snaps fingers* what's her name in the 'Courtship of Princess Leia'

I liked how Mara was there for Luke in here-for his father, Yoda, etc. Luke never did get enough comfort, 'cause Leia, Han, etc. really couldn't understand and Mara fit that roll perfectly

Once again, good job!
Danialla Rahl chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
This is wonderful. I haven't read much, but I can tell that this is going one really good story.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 18 . 5/10/2002
I love this story! Mara is one of my favorite characters (second to Obi-wan Kenobi only) and this is pretty cool. I always wondered what would it be like. In my own story, she comes in during a New hope, but I haveb't thought that much into it since I am still in the prequel part of the story. Anyway,great story. (can you tell I ramble alot?)
Jania Skywalker chapter 18 . 5/6/2002
I really enjoyed this story. I always like to read stories that feature Mara as Emperor's Hand because there are so few of them. This story is certainly one of the best i have read in quite a while. I would really hope that you would continue to write more Star Wars Fanfiction because this one was really good.
grumpy2348 chapter 18 . 5/6/2002
this was a awsome story! I hope you write another one soon!
Jacen200015 chapter 18 . 5/6/2002
write a sequal. i loved the story. keep at it, this story deserves a sequal. sequal, sequal, sequal plweasssssssssse. :) :) :) :)
Sokorra Lewis chapter 17 . 4/19/2002
Great story! It gets more exciting as I read on. I have been reading this story since I started reading it. I'm glad to know someone besides me likes Mara and wishes she was in ROTJ.
grumpy2348 chapter 17 . 4/19/2002
awesome! Can't wait for more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »