Reviews for A Polite Discussion Over A Cup Of Coffee
silentshit chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
hahaha. i really love your ami/zoi stories. :)
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh my sweet Chuck in heaven, so I just about died reading this, right? 'Cause coffee junkies gotta stick together, and damn do I feel his pain, but here. Right here is where I lost it:

"And none of us can shit Arabica beans, so we're at an impasse."

I started making this weird hyperventilating/gulping fish/dying cat noise that freaked my roommate out. Congrats on that. xD (Seriously, though - laughed way too hard & loved every minute!)
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
"nerdsluts having wild caffeinated monkey sex" PRICELESS!

Well written and made me laugh!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Coffee it's wonderfull, I know that, I am brazilian after all, but it don't worth all that fuss!

I think that coffee that Ami-chan brought had valium hahahaha

Funniest story ever! Poor Jedaite...

Congrats!
Mercury Guardian chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like the idea of Zoicite being a caffeine addict.

And Ami saving the day by having her own coffee taken from her was just priceless.

I know it's been a while since you've published anything on here. I hope you've been ok and RL isn't too stressful. I'll be watching to see if you end up posting anything else again one day.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
BAH HA HA HA HA! Loved it m'dears. Simply loved it. hugs, and a big thanks for this.
avery18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I have nothing cute or witty to say. I will however say that this brightened my fairly crappy day. Zoi would be the one to freak out about no caffeine in the apartment wouldn't he?
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ah, wild caffeinated nerdslut monkey sex. One of God's gift to the intelligentsia. A wonderful ode to stimulants and my favorite Sailor Moon pairing.
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Heehee! Great ficlet, just the thing to brighten up your day. I love the Shitennou interaction, and Zoi is hilarious!

Write on!

Yume
April14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
OMG! This is what I needed. I miss these too so much and they still bring a big smile on my face. Thanks for writing Zoi/Ami again ladies. Zoi needing coffee was too funny. Poor Jadeite!
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh my god I think I just died. Wild caffeinated monkey sex...oh dear. This was fantastic. Hilarious. Perfect. Everything that Zoicite would equate with Ami holding a cup of coffee when he is coffee deprived. Yeah, that good. _
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Excellent story! I love it! I would honestly love to see you write more likethese :D
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very, very funny. I love how crazy-in-a-good-way your versions of the characters are. This made me giggle like a chubby five year old on a sugar high.
Warrior of Ice chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Yay! I'm so glad to see new stuff from you guys, especially Ami/Zoi pieces! *drool* Thanks for saving me from finals insanity. MORE, PLEASE! :D
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Lol!God,For being away for so long you guys still got it.I loves the witty humor of the the very descriptive way you put Jadeite's inpending !it really made my .