Reviews for Pokemon: The Legend of the Guardian
Pluv143000 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Farla,

Guardian is capitalized because it's a title and title's are capitalized. Ex. Guardian of Mew, Jean just like Sir Aaron... bothe Guardian and Sir are titles.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
love can be so weird
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Time to sleep
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Crazy idea they throw out
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Good start
carpfish chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Cool. Loved the background history. Once again: Charizards rule!

Damon ruined the mood by muttering, “Please. Stop the romance before I vomit.”

I officially love this guy now! It sounds so much like something I would say! D

And Rudolph is so random! "Are those curtains velvet or silk?"

Rin must have been thinking, "Who the heck is this guy? We're talking about something as serious as Sir Aaron's death, and he's thinking about the MATERIAL OF MY CURTAINS?" ROFL.

Goo job! Update soon!
carpfish chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Poor Damon! He walked into a wall! I know how much that hurts... -rubs nose- And I can honestly say that I'm as much of a fan of Rudolph as I am of Zapdos now. He's so sweet... Loved the Pokemon. Lucky Siegfried! He gets an awesome Charizard! And Damon does have pretty cool magic and a funny personality, so I like him too. C: Keep up the good work! D
Farla chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
"Guardian. What is a Guardian? A Guardian is someone who protects no matter what the cost. A Guardian will fight until the bitter end. A Guardian will even give his or her life to keep others safe."

Most importantly, a guardian is a word that does not need to be capitalized.

Similarly, words like rapidash and pokemon don't need to be capitalized, any more than words like horse and animal.

"parish"

Perish.
carpfish chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Awesome chapter! The tension is building up! And I must admit, I absolutely adore the designs for the guardians' clothing! I might try drawing it sometimes... Rudolph just plain rules cuz I love Zapdos, and I like Damon too. Just the way the Guardian of Darkrai should be. Excellent job!
carpfish chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh... Very good job! I think this chapter was good. Very epic, though you could have added a bit more description. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters! And I can't to see the Zapdos guardian!