Reviews for What else could go wrong?
jk chapter 10 . 7/17
ok first off...Tanya says ill give it back if you kiss me and he says "okay"...just like that? seriously? at least make it fucking believable!

and bella goes to ITALY to ask for death? why? why doesn't she just off herself? I don't understand why the fuck she would go all the way over seas to the VOLTURI to die...it makes no since!
you need to think about these things...its things like this stupid shit that's ruiningyour story!
Depressionized Arianna chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
Why haven't you been updating!? Please, please, please update!
Does my name honestly matter chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Are you going to finish the story? Oh and one question, how do you make new chapters im new and i dont understand it.
twilightfan101 chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
you know, you haven't written anything for a long while. this story is not exactly how i thought it would be. you told it to me differently, or as so i remember. please finish it! please?
Palistus chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
actually alice slapping edward was perfect.. ): i kinda wished it would become a bellice but o well
Half-Past Wonderland chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
wow that is fantastic! plz keep writing
356 chapter 14 . 2/8/2009
Hahaha Edward got dumped for Felix! I love it! Update soon! :)
emomusickid chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
PRINCESS of the bird people chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
sup bells?
EdwardsAllMINE chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
DOUBLE OMG! sniff sniff, poor edward!

UPDATE SOON!
emomusickid chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
really good chapter i can't wait for the next chapter so when you get time please update soon your story is a masterpiece
lala.wat were we talkin about chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
No offence but edward is a complete asshole and a bastar and a manwhore and a...wat wuz i talkin about?/...o yea... either way i would never take him back...
Hamunaptra chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
what happens next does bella relize she wants to be with edward and changes her mind?
356 chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Awesome chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
emomusickid chapter 12 . 1/13/2009