Reviews for Past, Present and Future
Me chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
I got the impression you were rushing through this part because you weren't sure about it - but your ideas were really good!

I liked that you brought in the people J helped (which wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been born). I really hadn't thought about that aspect when I suggested a sequel. The fact that you used George Harper made it even better for me because it's one of my favorite episodes.

I also liked that you showed how his being brought to the Centre "saved" MP and Emily from having to experience it in his place. That was really a nice touch.

Anyway, thanks so much for giving this part a shot, it provides a nice balance when partnered with the first chapter. I really enjoyed reading it - thanks!
Katescats chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Hi I just read your story it was very good. And I like that Miss Parker gave Jarod a present.
Me chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
You did a nice job with this story. Yes, I know it's a combination of "A Christmas Carol" and "It's a Wonderful Life" but I liked it. I could tell that you spent some time thinking out the particulars (i.e. what MP saw when she visited the past, present and future). How about another one-shot with Jarod getting the same kind of visit? I'm sure, if you thought about it, you could think of ways that his presence at the Centre influenced the way MP's life turned out, as well (in a good way) *g*. Thanks for the posting.
anamchara chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I liked this story. One aspect that I think would have added to the story is if you had made the ghosts into characters from the series. I liked that Miss Parker left a present for Jarod. Isn't it a coincidence that she had bought pez for Debbie?