Reviews for Merry Christmas, Doctor McKay
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is truly a beautiful illustration of friendship! Thank you so much :).
x Varda x chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wonderful whumping! And poor Rodney *g*

At least his team got him back for the big day, a Rodney McKay shaped Xmas pressie! (and he's got time to all heal up too)
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow! Great story! Love how the team made their Christmas presents..and what Rodney had made for his team mates! So cool!

Wonderful insight into one Dr. Rodney McKay! Thanks!
Jacksmom62 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Thank you. I think Rodney's description of a Christmas celebration is the perfect celebration. Only one thing need be added. A retelling of the story of God's greatest gift to us, Jesus' birth.
msdarque chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
A quite surprising story, but I enjoyed reading it. I liked the Rodney portrayed and I think it was rather truly written.

Congrats! :D
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was a deeply thoughtful story...I really, really liked it! Reading how the team made things for each other and how much thought and time and effort Rodney put into each teammate's gift was heartwarming.

It's not finished yet...like other's have said, we need the closure of seeing how Rodney and the team spend Christmas!

Please write more! *HUGS*

Kimbers
HlysComment chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wonderful! As always, the only problem is it is too brief. Thanks for posting!
Terri Spencer chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This was such a sweet story that it brought tears to my eyes. My favorite character knowing the true meaning of Christmas.

Thank you for such a nice Christmas gift.

I have a question though. You said chapter 1. Is this story going to continue?
welsh-nikki chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Nice christmas story bar. I'm glad Rodney got rescued in time for christmas. I liked the idea of Rodney working so hard to make his team presents. I think my favourite was the necklace for Teyla made out of the bits of broken crystals.
Annie866 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Very very touching!
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, very nice. The torture part took me by surprise. My only complain is that there wasn't enough of it. But i always have that complaint when I'm reading something good.
Katie aka StargateAddict chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
AWW! I keep feeling bad for Rodney. Everyone likes to make him miserable in their stories. :( lol

Nice story, again. *giggles at mental pictures* Real nice. lol
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
WOW! Great story! Loved it! I'm a fellow squirrel, you know me as McKayalltheway.;-)
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I really liked this story. I love a good Rodney fiction. I will add this one to my collection. Do hope you will continue on and write about Christmas Day, they will enjoy their gifts but enjoy it more that Rodney is there to receive their's. Thank you.
vcg73 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very sweet. I like that some of Atlanteans have learned to see beyond Rodney's surface image, but I bet even most of those don't know about the private celebrations with his team. I love the idea that Rodney would take the trouble to learn specialized skills just to make his gifts special for those he cares about. The lonely prison cell was horribly sad but the reunion and rescue were lovely. I wished it had gone on longer so we could see that Christmas Rodney had been so certain he would miss.