Reviews for Sixteen Candles
draco'sfairmaiden chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Aw, that was sweet!

I love Clack friendship. I truly think that Cloud saw Zack as a big brother. I loved how Zack was the only one to remember Cloud's birthday. I read somewhere that Crisis Core were supposed to have more scenes with Zack and Cloud's friendship but they were cut because of hardware limitations. Other than that, Crisis Core was perfect.

Great job!
Callout chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Nicely written. I like the fact that Zack is always trying to cheer him up, and succeeds. I also Kirk the fact that you brought up zacks and aeriths little romance that they had...:'(

But anyway, nice story. Cloud sure is cheerful on this one. I wonder how he sounds like laughing with Steve Burton's voice. (his voice actor). I bet it'll sound weird don't you agree?

Well lovely writing. - Callout.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww that was so sweet of Zack, lol it exploded, good story
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
ah. that was just good. nearly the whole story i was smiling. i dont know why but i couldnt help it. you also got a few laughs on me. but mainly smiling lol
LilVirga chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I can toatally see that happening. It was so sweet. I like yaoi and everything but it's nice to read a Zack and Cloud without all that. -)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Sheesh Zack, can't you tell from a candle from an explosive? XD
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Well, this is one I haven't read before! How the sam hill that happened, I don't know 'cause I've loved everything else you've written for ff7...one of the pleasures of fan fiction-there's always something new to discover, even when I think I've searched every dark corner! So, salute et gracias! mc
EverythingRPG chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
ha. cute story. no yaoi for me... i'm straight.

i shudder to think how people even came up with yaoi pairings
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ahaha!

Well, you've done it again! I loved this one too. Although, you're right, I liked the other one better. Forgive me, I can't seem to remember all the titles you have given your fanfics (What a fan I am, ne?).

-_-

Sometimes, I can't even remember what day it is!

O.O

Okay, well, that aside:

LOL! Trust Zack not to know what kind of candle he got. Poor Cloud, having to clean it all up by himself! (Because you and I both know that Zack wouldn't help :P He seems the carefree sorta guy that gets himself into trouble but lets other people clean it up. Kinda like...my older brother... O.o)

But that was really cute I absolutely enjoyed it to the utmost. I'm at work, as I promised you I would be when I would read this story.

OH! I know my absolute favorite story you've written of mine: it's called COMING HOME.

It's great. I love it.

Loved this one too!

Anyway, until next story that I decide to read.

-P.P.V.V.
freakyfan3754 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Good story :) . And I agree with you on canon pairings-the non-yaoi is refreshing :-P .

I think my favorite line was here:

"I can’t remember the last time I ever laughed so hard. I think Zack has that effect on people though, even when he’s not blowing things up by accident."

Hehe...yeah I think I like Zack a little too much.
shibara1310 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
L-L-Like this? I freaking LOVE it! -is hyperstatic-

Omg, I'm crying because this is so sweet of you! You're just so incredibly awesome, I can't even describe it! This means a lot to me, really...The fact that it's a Zack and Cloud friendhship fic is just...awesome. This made my entire life I'm being overwhelmed by Zack; I got Crisis Core, my sister made me a sad AMV of Zack for me, and you wrote this for me! -cries- Thank you so, so, so, so much! *hugs you a gabillion times*

The part of the cake exploding was pure epic win! Zack getting an explosive...XD And poor Cloud in the beginning of this! But in the end it turned out to be awesome for him, right? I love the title, by the way. _

I'm definitely mentioning this in my profile. This is just so awesome! Thank you again and again! X3
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aww, that was so adorable! And you're right, Cloud's birthday is on August 19th.

Really, really good story! *grins*

-Fanatic
City of Dis chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
great! mainly because i really see zack doing this...although i see him doing it to Seph and then Cloud seeing two cake covered blurs sprinting down the halls the former running from a sharp and pointy doom...but thats just me...

and yes his birthday is the 19th...i DO have the little book that came with the original game!...although the cover page is missing...*shrug*

Keep it up!

-Dis
DrakeGirl-San chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was CLASSIC.

Poor boys, getting exploded cake in their face (Although it sounded delicious). Zack didn't consider that it was an exploding candle? ... Yeah that sounds about right XD

I need to make a cake now.
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Why, I did enjoy that! XD It made me chuckle.

I love Zack & Cloud friendship stories - they make me smile.

Good Job ]

By the way, I checked my Final Fantasy book and it says Cloud's birthday is the 11th of August ]