Reviews for Not So Easy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Man this is adorable! I loved the...broken-up continuity, I guess you could call it?
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
how did she get kidnapped
ToInfinityAndEvenFurther chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yes, i agree with you very much. I picture the two of them being very Han and Leia. The difference is obvious - they stand on opposite sides of the law.

I liked this! I noticed a little OOCness, but, overall, a very pleasant fantasy! If anyone wanted to write a wine fic with absolute minimal OOCness, it would take many pages i think. Lots of good-evil mental back-tracking and deleting would be necessary through objectiveless and average conversing.

This is short and sweet, and the main points of the problems with their relationship and his relationship with buzz and star command stay main. I like it. You have a lot of courage to write this sort if fiction, Sky. Kudos!

Cheers from Aus
Aaron (ToInfinityAndEvenFurther)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I like it. Not that many warp/mira stories out there and this one was pretty good.
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
lol, that was great, funny and sweet, faves
KJ17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is actucally very funny. So, what'a Warp doing back at Star Command?
cruiser42 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Yet another great story and perfect ending. I'm not usually a fan of this pairing but I liked it.
MsLyoness chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Fantastic fic! I'm SUCH a huge Wine fan, and the way they interact in this one is spot-on, to use the British phrase. I liked how you gave Warp a back story, instead of him just turning evil because he was greedy.

I also enjoyed the ending (baby! Yes!), although I would've enjoyed seeing a bit more of their time together as Rangers. That's really my only critique.

I'm a little sad that this'll be your only Mira/Warp fic, but you gotta write what you wanna write. It's nice to see that even though you're a big Beer fan, you'll tolerate and even like other Mira pairings, something not everyone can do.
nopegonefromhere chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw, that was sweet. I liked this one.
teasers chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Emjoyed the story, keep it up!