Reviews for Mementos
magtreefrog chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
The whole series starting with Little Ryoko was really, really good. Not as good as Zero Tolerance, though. Feels like something's missing.

In this continuity, your Washu's not actually that creepy, unlike your other work. Really nice Kagato concept. Loved Tenchi reading to Ryoko. /notes to self
Mayasiiu chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
aww its finished? great story! i loved it!
Yama-Neko chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
Dude! Your stories rock! The way you present the characters ties in well with the way they are presented in the OVA'S. Great! _~
Firestarter chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
laughs... good
Firestarter chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
kagato begins "today ryoko we are going to test clingfilm for clothes"... anyway good suspense... thank you
Firestarter chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
it's been awhile by staind seemed suitable background music
Priest chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
I realy enjoied this on. Are you going to wright more in this eppic? Ja-Ne (_)
Ledzepfan chapter 4 . 7/17/2002
Wow Di, you did a truly good job with this fic. And to think Ryoko turning down Tenchi? You did a good job conveying emotions to the reader and really bring this story to life. In short, This story got soul _! Well I hope to see much more from you, and nice job!
alighthawk chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
Wow, if there was the unofficial version of how Ryoko and Washu came to be, this was it. This fis was so vivid that even I felt Ryoko's anguish and fears. While I'm sad to see this fine tale end, the conclusion was nicely done, especially when Ryoko actually turns Tenchi down for some hanky panky. Must really be one bad headache.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
I loved the memories with Kagato! They were so imaginative and well written and it's the end! I love this story. Why! Oh why, oh fine. I love this story to death Di! Great job, too bad it's the end though.
ShadowDragon53 chapter 4 . 7/15/2002
Another well written and great story. You have a real knack for capturing moments and emotions, and that's rare to find in most authors. Keep up the good work.
dennisud chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
Well, what can be said, you captured the memories as they should have happen. I hope a sequel is in oreder soon cause this storyline is one of the best.

Just don't forget the rest of the family.

Will T.G chapter 4 . 7/14/2002
another story finished...and it was a great one. I was excited when I first found this story, as the Little Ryoko timeline is one of my favs, and I must say that i have not been dissapointed. Not one little bit. I've said it before, but allow me to reitterate myself: this is the type of writing I strive for. Please keep raising the bar for us to follow.
Evie Ryoko Glacier chapter 3 . 6/5/2002
Please continue!
Mika Chang chapter 3 . 5/21/2002
i dont know how you do it. these stories are just so good. they seem like they should be real episodes.