Reviews for The Alphabet According to Remus and Sirius
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Mine was W :)
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Sweet fic, i must say Kisses...very sweet and makes me wonder how their first kiss happened. X Tanja88
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Goodness, I'm trying so hard not to cry c: I have two favorites. G and Z. It was.. excellent. Yet another slice of perfection I will have to share with my special someone.
Thank you.. for writing this. It was amazing c:
Aphrodite of Albany chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is so sweet! My favorites were H and W.
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I can't decide which is my favorite and I even went through them again in an attempt to. I think it'd be either laughter or mine though. You gotta love a happy Remus and a possessive Sirius :D I loved this :DD
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
G: growling makes me absolutely swoon, you have no idea...
T: because in Hogwarts and in the wars after, Trust was the hinge that their relationship swung on. (and Remus's smug grin about Sirius's rope burns was ridiculously hot)
annie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
so amazing... mine was kisses. it really shows all the sides of remiandsiri's love. i want to hop through my moniter and high five u on ur amamzing story. 3
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Frankly, I have to say I loved all the letters.

In this whole HP fandom, my favorite author for Remus/Sirius is probably remuslives23, with you as second, I think. (Yeah, the smut contributes...some)

It was so sweet at times!
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
wow! ive just expanded my vocabulary!

well, lets see...my favourite letter is ussually 'J' ...but for this fic, definitely 'W'...

...and maybe Z...rofl
Ducks R Evil chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i think they were all prety good and D was probably my favourite
vicky sugar chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
my, that was good! my favorite letters are definitely I, X and Z, though the others are amazing as well. great job,'cause none of the letters looks like it was forced into this work.
pophoneybee chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
M was my favourite. It just seems to make sense, Sirius would be possesive. Well done.
amaya moore chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I loved them all! I can't decide between D, E, G, N, O, P, and W D8 I especially like D, E, and G. But... GAH! I don't even care, they are all wonderful!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i have no idea which of the letters was my favorite. i liked them alot
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
ah, loved this. i think g, o and p are my fav. soo beautiful.i hope you keep writing
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »