Reviews for Newlyweds
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/2
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was fun! Too bad it's just a one-shot :)

NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
and she does kill him I think it was bellatrix who killed ted tonks right? I'll look it up

doing 25 life in azkaban chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I liked that, and I loved how you worked Cedrella and Septimus in there. They don't get enough love in fanfiction.
GreatMouseDetective chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
"Alphard Black was sitting in a bar in India when he got the news. Glancing back down at the letter his sister had written him, he couldn’t help smiling to himself. “Finally someone’s got the guts to stand up for themselves!” he laughed, “and Andromeda! Who would’ve thought it?” “I expect I’ll have to go home,” he told his companion, “Trouble at the fort. Seems my niece had gone and got herself hitched.” Downing his Firewhiskey in one, he gathered his possessions. “Andromeda,” he muttered again, “Who would have thought it, indeed!”" - Please tell us more about uncle Alphard and why he was in India at the time of Andromeda's wedding? He sounds SO interesting!
theessenceofsyd chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow! I really liked seeing everyone's views. Especially Cedrella- I have never seen that one before!
Aries Fireburst chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
very good! I liked it very well :) reactions are so perfect
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I like how you had all the different reactions from different people. It made the story very interesting.
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008