Reviews for Wild
AriesDanger24 chapter 11 . 7/11
OMG no matter how many times I read this I love it even more! It's midnight and I still am in love with this fanfic~~~~ Thank you for writing this glorious wonder of all~~~! :)
Sepulvedlore chapter 11 . 5/14
*dies of excitement * i so loved it. I feel like i cam die happily now xwx i love reading good stories and this is one of my too favorites now
I love every piece of it. Thank you.
K.A chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I think it was too much of an expectation of seeing some yaoilicious moments, however I have to congratulate you on doing a fantastic work on this pair in this theme. I love it to bits, its cute, entertaining in the doki-doki sense and quite liberating in every aspect of the story. I love how you portrayed Sena, it felt like it wasn't breaching the OCness of his characteristics, but with some of Seijuro's positions, I was confused in the first few chapters on whether he was supposed to be seen as a child or his manly physique was supposed to be there, which got corrected later on as I read, which kind of made a chibi-like Seijuro san skyrocket up to his adult form in a few chapters (lol) but he was well developed for six chapters. Everything was really well related to how he would of acted in the serialization, along with some very supportive 'shipping influenza' that we fans love to imagine. It's very lovely and looking at your story on this ship makes me really glad I read your story first for some - light emotional heartstrings waiting to be pulled fest - If I haven't said it before I'll say it again, regardless if I have already, your the best and thank you very much for showing so much dedication to this ship. It shows how much you care about the two.
I especially love the ending.
Kaila. Azroth
berry5tz chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
Though this story was written back in 2008. I feel it's still worth it to let you know you did a great job! This was a wonderful story. And here I thought I wouldn't like it.

I loved how Shin's development went. He probably would have never made the progress he made if Sena hadn't been his mother would gave never gotten her son back. Though I didn't like how she tried to separate them. This nearly caused Shin's death. So I'm glad she finally realized that Shin and Sena should be togther.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Wow. Those speech lessons really paid off. I loved the plot, by the way, and the way you built the whole story up to it, leaving little clues at various points, So many writers miss out on that sort of thing and just drop the whole plot in your lap when they need to.
pokemonlovinggirl chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH THANK YOU
Admirer chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
I really liked it, and I've read many shinxsena fanfics ;3
pinaygurl28 chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
ahaha this was awesome
Aries danger24 chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
This was such a good story the first time I read it and it was good again this time! I loved your story so much I read it again! I was craving this story for some reason! I love the way you write I wish there was a major yaoi scene though! That would have made my day!thank you please write again
duchessme chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
cute..love the story and the pair
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Man, Sena doesn't know a business opportunity when he sees one. I'd make this woman my bitch, demand a high paycheck, and generally take advantage of the situation.
Taki chapter 3 . 6/28/2013