Reviews for Attention
Itachi'seyecandy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
wOOt!

I have no ideea why you rated this M though... but it was good :D took a long time to read it. Worth it.
Ino2613 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oooooh! I get it why she was crying ...I loved this story too! D perfectly written!

Continue with your writing career, cause you're talented in it D
TearsOfMusic chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hmph...I had to skip a lot because it soon got boring...but I did sort of like the ino crying part...and I did liked the shino and sakura parts...this story was boring yet Interesting...
Ookami Tsubasawa chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very nicely done :D

Characters in character, all the stray ends tied up at the end and everyone gets a happy ending :)
fullmetal1002 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i gotta ask, where's naruto?
FanficMonster101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
good job!

i'm impressed.
KALOS chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
YAY your back im so happy .. LOVE the new instalment i was biting my nails wondering how this whole scene was gonna play out and let me tell you i was not disapointed not one bit you are awsome Rouge. This was definetly worth the a litle bit woried though Hina and Sasuke are only getting closer and closer :covers eyes: it's gonna be bad isnt it? Im horrible i cant wait! . sorry but you know how i feel about this NARUHINA ALL THE WAY!lol well keep up the good work o.-
Inspired Writer 0101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I liked it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This should totally be an InoxShikamaru pairing instead of SasuHina! That said, here's the review:

This was very well-written, and the transitions between the different characters were smooth. Even though it was a part of a series, it was able to stand on its own, but it managed to link back with the other installments of Gifts enough so that it didn't jut out like a sore thumb. Quite the contrary, I believe.

I liked the character chemistry, their interactions were well-written. You made everyone human, even down to the minor characters like Naruto and Kiba and Chouji. Good work!