Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Sister
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I wish I got into this fandom much earlier! I feel like I just missed out. Darn :\
KYM chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great story! It's really dissapointing to see that there aren't much of this pairing. Your story's awesome! Its so much different from the other fanfictions I've read. Keep up the good work! :)
saberdoro chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
man the boys r hot i wish we cud b ani me n me kahako...kahako is lucky..i don't know y ppl don't like azuma he's nice thank u for this refreshing fiction i really need ppl to know n appretiate azuma
elfity chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
beautiful.

read through all your one shots, and that says it all. all the characters are deliciously in tune, and I love the Azuma that you've written in. This one is by far the best, though, especially the last paragraph "... was really like." added you to author alert, looking forward to more :D
JW7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Greetings!

Really awesome one-shot! I love the Yunoki/Hino pairing, and this is an interesting spin on it. The beginnings of love as seen through Miyabi's eyes. You have everyone in character really, really well, and you are able to use subtle clues in this piece that hints well at Azuma's feelings for Kahoko and his character. It's great! Keep writing Kahoko and Azuma fics, because you do it so well and because the fanfic world desperately needs more of them! lol
NAO-chan33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
interesting. lol :) liked it. and I agree with you, there's just not enough yunokiXkahoko... *sigh* i've probably read almost every one of them off of this site. lol

-nao-chan
Twilight Cherry chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Nice! You made me really feel that this really happened in the story! I'm sure it would be fantastic if Kure-sensei would draw it out!

Good job!
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I can't say anything yet. Waiting for more.

Thanks for writing about Yunoki - Hino. I've lost hope for this couple in the manga already so those fanfics really help a lot.
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Yes! Hino/Yunoki! Once I get actual imagination, I'll try to write it, too xD People deserve more Hino/Yuno luv :] I love it, it's really well written :)
ayame and crossmix chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I've read it long ago, but it seems I forgot to review. Good writing! Ganbatte!A very good idea: miyabi's pov!continue, will be there to encourage you!

sth irrelevant: you put me some ideas about incest (I've become really perverted- it's yunoki's fault!), but IMO they would look cute together...
Malindorie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I think this is a wonderful start to the story. I really like the idea of writing the story from Miyabi's point of view. It is very well written and I think that you're doing a great job with characterization.

Please keep writing it:)
melancholywhite chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Hello! I haven't seen you around, are you new? Well, anyways, there are only few Yunoki x Hino fics, I agree... That's why I'm dedicating myself to this pairing. I wrote two fics already. One is complete and the other is ongoing. The world needs more of Yunoki x Hino fics!

I like this story, especially because of the fact that it was in Miyabi's POV. It's really creative, no one has done this before, you know, writing through Miyabi's POV. I think you did a pretty good job, picturing Miyabi's thinking. I can imagine her thinking about her brother like that, being concerned about his future, etc. I also love it when you made Miyabi notice Azuma's subtle emotions when it comes to Kahoko.

Like I said, I like this story... Update it soon, okay? And I'd love to read more from you!
CV chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I'm so impressed by your story. It's a good beggining after all. I'm so curious for what is going to happend in the next chapter. I'm sorry I can't give you a long review, but I promise I'll give you the big one in next chapter.

Oh, do you wanted Adagio in G Minor? I do have, if you want just tell me in my e-mail ] and I do have other Corda musics as well. And, I'm Indonesian, so I forgive me if this is a bad review ok?

I'm blabbling too much, keep it up and don't abadoned this story. This story is too good to be ignored!

C_V
hua chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
go gal. go 4 it. its a good start. post soon
midorihimesama chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hi! Miyabi's an interesting character that is sadly underdeveloped by the author herself So your story immediately captured my attention.

I love it. It's sweet, and the way you wrote it is realistic. It's like how both siblings would really interact and both are in character which is great