Reviews for The Spaniard’s Secret Girlfriend
andysanime chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Tsk tsk tsk, and THAT is why you shouldn't mess with Kai.
Yoko Fujioka chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
aww, what a cute ending! *squeals*

anyway, Mathilda IS totally cute and adorable, i want to hug her so much, but i only got bruises from repeatedly bashing my head against the computer screen XP

(Determined, definitely, stupid, probably, as my friend so graciously put it XD )

anyway, bye bye~

Yoko Fujioka
Yoko Fujioka chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
what, how can she not like the color pink?

Pink is awesome, its my favorite color and always will be, and it always amazes me then people say its a disgusting color.

Plus it looks extra adorable on Matilda, Mariah too, i guess, but not nearly as much as Matilda.

Hey, would you ever have guessed in a million years that i like Matilda? (note the sarcasm)
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
okay, I take it back, I'm starting to hate this girl more and more as i read, how could she make fun of adorable little matilda?

And why does she hate skirts and dresses? I mean, I know she's a tomboy, but even my most non-feminine of friends have at least warns skirts before, and have nothing against them...

oh, well, she's a bitch. can't wait for more! :D
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow, i am just like that, in way...

I'm a American, but i have a bad habit of speaking Japanese, and insist people call me my Japanese name, "Yoko", because i really hate my English one, plus Yoko is so much cuter and prettier~

anyway, I'm getting on an tangent, and should probably get on to the review:

I've read pretty much all of your beyblade fics on this site, and i definitely have to say: this one is the most..how do i put it?

So far, pretty much all of your OC's have made me want to kill something, but this one is, although annoying,at least bearable.

Can't wait to see you shatter her dreams though, XD

wow...I am so evil... oh well. *shrugs*
Shadow of Midnight chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
"Guys love girls who are tough, sassy and fiery; and what better way to show her spitfire spirit then by beating the crap out of his supposedly perfect girlfriend?" Yes, because the way to a guy's heart is by ultimate bitchiness, isn't it? Crazy Sues...

Oh yeah, I have discovered a 1 question Mary Sue test. The one question is: Is the OC ever described as any of the following: Sassy, special, quirky, unique, dark, mysterious? If so, it is a Mary Sue.

I love this story.
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Gah, I really hate that Saitori girl. Soo annoying. And GO FEMALE!KAI! I really like this!
Elemental Gypsy chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Miguel! Why did you stop Kai from beating the crap out of Saitori? -whines- I wanted to see some carnage. But then again, Saitori seems the type not to get 'it' at all. Kai would have just ended up with bruised knuckles and Saitori would still be bad mouthing her. Twit. She's an idiot of challenging Kai to a fight in the first place.

I totally love this story! -glomps- I love how you write all the usually OC cliches, but give them twists that are very believable. Like Saitori's hatred for pink and skirts. Honestly, what is with that and OCs?

I simply loved the part where Miguel took Kai into his arms to calm her down, despite wishing to see more pain inflicted on Saitori X3 Oh well. It was a very sweet scene nonetheless. And the ending where Miguel said that Kai was the most amazing woman had me cooing to no end. They are simply adorable! -squeals-

Aw, Kai and Matilda have such a cute sibling relationship.

I hope you write more Miguel/Kai-ness in the future. You should do a sequel where Saitori comes back and tries to get to Miguel by hurting Matilda, you know, trying to take her place on the team, only to have Kai come back and go on the rampage X3 Badass/fiesty Kai is so very lovely.

Wonderful story! Look forward to seeing more from you in the future! -glomps-

Always,

Elemental Gypsy
Ma.anda chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
LAMO! She actaully was stupid enough to challage Kai into a fight! rofl

-sigh- why did Miguel have to be so noble? Id like to see Kai send Sara to the hospital, but oh well not everyone can get what they want now can they?

Poor Matilda, I really like this sister-relationship between Kai and Matilda I might steal it later, if that okay with you of course. X3

Love Manda
van chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow awesome new chapter keep up awesome work!
angelvan105 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
wow very great chapter wow Saitori have quite beating from kai hope she learn her lesson will keep awesome work!
G-Wing Gurl chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
aw such a sweet ending

i just wish Sara had gotten more of a beating

but i loved it and am looking forward to you next update

so update soon-
dragonfire7654321 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
_YAY! I LOVE I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOUR STORYS AND EVEN THE ONE'S TO i can't wait to see what's and a happy new year to you.i trying to set my new year revolution by keeping healthy and seeing how many uke ken from digimon fics that i can find though there's not that many anyway keep up the goo work.
CleverPhoenix chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Ah! Nice ending and well done on the story. I look forward to your future fics.
G-Wing Gurl chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Sara's gonna get owned Sara's gonna get owned

and can I smell a hospital stay in the future

please update soon Sara needs to get whats coming to her