Reviews for Nazo Unleashed
Micah A. Nelson chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
This IS just like the flash animation! I. LOVE. IT! Do "The Return Of Nazo" next, bro!
JJWalker12 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wow just wow. Ok I found this story a while ago but I never got around to reviewing it. But I have to say this story is amazing it's a prefect novelization of the original animation and you describe each little detail very well, and every single detail is identical to the original animation. You've done a really great job, and I like the small changes here and there, like the ending being a little different but it's still great and fun to read.
Ultimate Shadic chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Perfect nazo said 'no, no, I will not let this happen(gasp) I've had enough of...' Then'NO, you can't be doing this!'
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I love Nazo Unleashed! I watched the flash animation on YouTube and saw a guy do Hyper Shadic VS Hyper Perfect Nazo in the PC version of Sonic Generations (it was a mod). Keep it up and do The Return of Nazo.
Ratchet K.G chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
The ending was brilliant! This story is you so much for bringing back good memories!
Ratchet K.G chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is brilliant! I really love the video but this is super as good description,and i totally love this stuff
GrandTheftTARDIS chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
This story is so awesome!
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Good always beat Evil since the Negative Chaos Energy couldn't comprehend the power of the Positive Chaos Energy.

(looks at Nazo)

ME: How are you feeling?

(Nazo breathing heavily)

Nazo: Can't believe those two hedgehogs defeated me.

(Shakes head)

ME: You Represent the Negative Chaos Energy; you're no match for positive Chaos Energy, Unless...(grins)

Nazo: unless what?

ME: Unless the Neutral Chaos Energy decides to help you...it represents both positive and negative.

Nazo: you may just have a point of me beating Sonic and Shadow; thanks Twilight.

ME: Anytime Naz.

(Nazo shakes his head before teleporting away)

Your story was good, wonder where Nazo went?

(Teleports out)
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I just love love those to words "Chaos Torrent"; it never gets old to see or listen to those words.

Awsome job with the fight scene.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I've actually seen the video that was made by Chakra-X's and it's wicked. Never seen anything like that but way too awsome.

Anyway, nice job with what you're doing with this story.
Doctor Spinax chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
YAY
SonicGurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
SWEET! I loved that movie series! They were so COOL! :D did u get permission to do this though...?
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
not bad, slight wavering from the videos, but still a good alternative to the actual Nazo movie.

The only part I saw that was out of place from the video was in the second chapter, where Knuckles healed up Tails (Unless that was something you decided).

RDF1: Hey Nazo!

Nazo: What?

RDF1: You know your question: How many rings did Shadic have left?

Nazo: Yeah?

RDF1: I have an answer and I must unfortunately quote Vegeta on this one: It's over 90!

(LOL)

Hope you can appreciate the joke.

Still a very good job.

Catch you later,

RDF1
TokoWH chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Nazo Unleashed was awsome. 8/10
Red Emerald Productions chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Yep, defintily based off of "Nazo unleashed". Good job with keeping it correct. Best video on the net!