Reviews for Lessons in Forbidden Love
heart wrenching
atbatbatb chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Nice
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
JSYK, I'm checking this story out because of your CF over at ADF. Thought maybe I could offer you some more pertinent feedback that way. In a former incarnation I had been an English teacher to the age group you are dealing with in this story, so I will be kind of looking at it from that perspective. Ok for me to cover all bases in reviews? Or would you prefer PM? Or just keep everything positive? I got no agenda here, so let me know what you'd prefer.
flower123 chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
he asked her to wait for him but will things be that easy for them?update soon
dustybritches01 chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I adore this story. Their love story is so sweet. Thank you for not making it smutty. I hope you have plans to finish this story. It is one of my favorite Bellas ever written. She has such a quiet strenth and unwavering loyalty. She is much stronger than she realizes. I like that he sees this in her and heworks hard to protect and preserve the goodness he cherishes about her. I know RL can be entangling but I sure hope you can bring these two to their HEA. Thanks for this last chapter it helped us take a few steps back from the ledge and breathe easier. Thanks again.
Barbaredda92 chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
awww, i've just read this story, and I must say, I'm totally in love with it! can't wait for their first real kiss to happen. you've done an awesome work! ;)
UPDATE chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Fucking update already PLEASE!
LEONGIRL chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
WILL YOU UP-DATE SOON PLEASE!
babydoll chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
you have to write moree pleasee!
kavelf chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Option C...get a new job. :). Thanks for the words.
jenninemarie chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Ooooh want more chapters!
Serenissime chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! Your story is so awesome I can't wait for the next chapter!
Leongirl7072 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
Are going to up date this soon? Please do it soon! Thanks
Leongirl7072 chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Love you story. Please up date more !
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »