Reviews for Lessons in Forbidden Love
hot 101 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Not alot of people can do Edward's POV justice, vampire or human, but you've done brilliantly!.I love your writing all around really, very captavating the way you capture everyone's emotions!.

I really like the deepness to the story not all "I loved the way her ass moved in her almost none-existing catholic school girl skirt".Theres actuall depth and like you can almost feel the emotions Edward was having in this chapter.

And that jacob thing last chapter...I did NOT see that one comming!.I mean he was just all sweet talking about comming to get her even though his car was torn apart and having a present for her then BAM! he lays one on her!.But I kinda like having Jacob in stories, he makes everything much more interesting and annoying all at once!.

I can't wait to read what happens next chapter, I'm totally hooked!.Update soon please.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Ouch. Poor Bella...but its going to be interesting to see how this all gets resolved. I can not wait to see who breaks first
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I've been replying to this over at twilighted...and just learned that you have started posting here...so yeah, I read the first 2 chapters again here...and yeah...still rocks! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
icefang7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
aw, this is killing me...poor edward and bella...thanks for the update and please comtinue soon
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
wow, dramatic much? :P
ginxrangiku chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OHH M GE fucking god!

MORE MORE! lol damn and you left me with a cliff... thanks A LOT!
ReachingAsIFall chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really love it so far. To be honest I really like the teacher student stories, and I really dont know why, so I am really looking forward to yours. Update soon.
The Wandering Cat chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Edward a teacher that has to equal hot!please update soon
Olympic1340 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This definately does not suck... in fact, even though you have only posted one chapter, I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite stories. I can not wait for the next chapter.
MKelly chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is great, I love it so far!
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
You are off to an awesome start

Seriously, keep up the good work
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Jacob is always so annoying!
BrokenPoet12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great start. I really hope to see more of this soon.
icefang7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
really good so far, please continue soon and thanks
iaminlovewithcoffee chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*gasps* What did Jacob do! *growls* Poor Edward! ANd Bella! Please update soon!
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 Next »