Reviews for Lessons in Forbidden Love
btlmotormouth chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
I love what I have read of this so far and can't wait to read more. I noticed it has been months since you updated so I hope you are still writing this. Bella and Edward need some where to see each other out of the 'public eye' have you thought about letting them meet at his house as in his parents home and not his apartment? Everyone knows where his apartment is so it would be safer than meeting up in a cafe where anyone could see them. I know Edward would have to get over his demons first but it would make it easier on them. I think they really need to discuss there feelings for one another in detail even if they do decide to wait until after graduation so they both know they are on the same page.
I really hope you can update again soon, I can't wait to see where this goes from here.
pauleen chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I think edward should wait to confess everything until graduation and see how things go.
pauleen chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I feel bad so Edward. And bella will be heart broken.
MaeSade chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Just had a re-read and loving this story. Can't wait until the next up update to see how the next rendezvous goes!
Jacobine chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
waouuuuu, love this story, hope you will update...someday :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
please update soon, this story really is something special, so please please update :)
This Story Of Ours chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Such an amazing story and I just can't wait to read more. Maybe you should have them have a couple of stolen kisses at the Christmas carols but not actually have them get together until she finishes :)
donlou78 chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Hi, I just found this story at the weekend and literally read it in a day! I see that you haven't updated it since march...such a shame as it would great to see how the story ends. :) Donna
summer.solstic3 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
man..patience is not my virtue
naive sweet girl chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
What an amazing story! Edward fought so hard to remain profesional, but he just fell in love with his student so how could society pass judgment over an action that wasnt ilegal...it was amazing how edward tried always to protect bella from lauren's ill comments and james. For bella, it was a permanent struggle to believe in his feelings despite his distance during school hours...please, update soon as i. Cant wait to discover what would happen during these 6 months till graduation;) flor
Scarlett J. Abner chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Hey there!

I found this story last month and have been waiting for you to update it but you haven't since,...March, I think. So,... will you ever finish this story or is it one of those times where it's left in limbo? ;)

Please PM when you can.

Thanx. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It looks like the story has potential.
fthsit chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Oh my, I remember coming across this story and be completely gutted that it was incomplete. But I guess things are looking up because you've actually updated THIS year. As other people have pointed out you have started this story around 4 years ago, so it's hard to figure out whether you're planning to continue this or not. I do understand that you can't write when there's no inspiration or time on your hands. But please, please update! I would (as well as a whole lot of other people) be extremely pleased if you update.

Let your readers be your motivation to keep you writing! You're an amazing author and I can't wait for more :D
ShiningDay chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Ahhh this is soooo great! Would you be kind and try to update as soon as possible? :D
Angela chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Hi, I love the story and characters you've created. While I understand real life is busy, I really wish you would start posting again. I've noticed you first published this story four years ago and it's a pity it hasn't been given much attention. Please, don't think this is a selfish criticism to pressure you into finishing this story - ok, maybe it is just a little ). I just honestly think it's a good story and would it would be sad to see it go to waste. Please, don't give up - on your characters, on your readers, on yourself as a writer. Thanks.
1,737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »