Reviews for The Imperfect Enjoyment
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
I loved this it's just so awesome, I love how you described their relationship and Naruto's thoughts are the best. The ending was great too.
Bye :)
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like this story. It's very awkward. I think I write very awkward 'disjointed' and 'paused' stories... so I very much enjoyed reading one that wasn't by me ;p

The ending was great by the way.

Thanks for sharing

LS
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
No sh!t Naruto, MAY_BE! Good storu tho.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awesome~
yaoiluvr4lif chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
lol muy bien! I loved it!
lol chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
hahaha i like it xD
Slash Fiction chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
CUTE!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You're so good at describing their relationship! I wish I could write like you.
Redallover chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Haha! I like it. Very different than most SasuNaru where they're usually in love with each other and stuff.
PinkAnima chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was so good and FUNNY!

I Loved this one shot!
Ai'Kirai chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is insanely realistic _ And even though that's enough for me to enjoy it it's also really well written. Good job.
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really enjoyed how you made Naruto's thoughts so DISJOINTED and repetitive at times, it really conveyed the confusion and hesitation and awkwardness well.
Mikra chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I liked. And I accidentally read this:

Sasuke is the ungirliest thing ever.

Like it was the ugliest thing ever. Which made me laugh. And I laughed even more when I actually read what it said :D

So, yeah. I liked this :)
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Haha, I like this. It feels good to read a fic where Naruto is in character after a lot of OOC ones. XD Thanks. *
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yo! It was apparently just my stupid computer messing around, cuz at the school library (where is that I am now), the computer shows the story just fine! xD Loved anyeway, keep writing, I love your stories.