Reviews for Chuck Vs The Beguiling Behavior
ReaderNotAWriter85 chapter 7 . 6/29/2020
Absolutely amazing story. I really loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us
Harakan chapter 6 . 2/12/2020
Chuck the most brilliant men on the world thunk the head how Chuck ;).
Harakan chapter 5 . 2/12/2020
Run Devon run and run FAST :).
Harakan chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Like the part with the flipped Chuck but he was lucky she isn't pissed enough.
Harakan chapter 2 . 2/12/2020
Little short but nice cliffhanger.
Harakan chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
You really make this story intersting and if Sarah snaps she could strap him sit on him and finally have that talk.
Harakan chapter 7 . 8/27/2019
Nice warm story just love seeing Sarah pissed and jealous :)
Berksboy chapter 7 . 7/10/2018
Ok, so this is a pretty old fanfic and it looks like the writer hasn't done FF for quite a few years but for a first attempt this was pretty good, fairly short compared to sum but i would say about right, not too long or drawn out to make it boring, funny in places, the end of each chapter often ending on a small cliffhanger, which is good, makes the reader intrigued enough to move onto the next chapter.
There are a few spelling errors and missing words but nothing major.
The pace throughout the story is consistent.
It's not fluffy or cheesy in my opinion, not depressing or overly angst, which is how i prefer Chuck FF.
It has good twists to the story.
The only thing i would question is when Sarah says "You're Chuck Bartowski, one of the most wonderful men I know." I wouldn't have thought she knew any other wonderful men, apart from say Devon and may be her Dad but hey this is FF, so i'll allow it.
All in all it's a worthy read and i will start to read some of the writers others.
Lowenweiss chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
So far so food. Glad you posted this.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Aww. That was a great story. I kind of suspected about the training Chuck was probably going through when he was coming back home sweaty, exhausted, and smelled like woman's perfume, but I loved how you twisted the story. Thanks.
baldcoder chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Great little story. Well done.
phathead01 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Good story. Too bad the writers of CHUCK didn't follow this type of storyline
Molotov chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
An interesting and fun little Chuck story. I love these stories set in Season 2 where they say fuck it and get together anyway. While I adore Season 4, I do dislike chunks of Season 3 & 5.
And I adore you.
read7585 chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Very nice story, I think it was very good for something you didn't like.
MySoapBox chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
I really liked this story - it was cute. This was a good start and you're writing since then has just gotten better and better.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »