Reviews for Any Way You Want It
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/14
AwwnhhK! Ths was utterly hawt! Damn it! Fujbjbfh! I can't even-! This was SOOOOOO sweet and cute and just perfect?! Udun! The ENDING
xxElectrick chapter 1 . 2/24
That was really, really just fantastic. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for posting -
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I wish I could see Light-kun in leather pants... commando Oh. My. Kira.
Shayheyred chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Devilishly clever, scorchingly hot, and with this phrase - "I cannot help," he mumbled, "but pity the janitor" - the work of a consummate genius at comedy.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this so much *_*
Sequel? Yes, no, maybe?
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You were right. I will never be able to think of this song the same way again...
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love this. Especially the idea of a threesome :D
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hot
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Imagining Light putting on those leather pants...lol priceless :) great story!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I know that song! 8D

...I'M not scarred. Now whenever I listen to that song, I'll think of this fic. .(-). XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Jkilmer chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hahaha! I loved it! It was funny as well as sexy and you captured all of the characters perfectly, especially L!
Charleigh96 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Some of the lines are absolutley hilarious!

"...Fucking Leather"

"That is Not advisable, Light-Kun!

Lols, So favorite'd
sama-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ahahaha. You have succeeded in your mission to make me think of Ryuzaki and Light whenever I hear that song...

Has anyone ever told you that Light's lastname is 'I'm a gay' backwards? Yagami. Imagay.
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ahahhaah. i loved Matsuda's dancing soooo much. just hilarious.

this entire story was just awesome. really. amazing. officially one of my favorites.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hehehe. Leather pants. xD

This story was highly amusing. I thoroughly enjoyed it - especially the image of L in those clothes! Yeesh! tries not to revert to mindless fangirldom Anyway, thanks for writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »