Reviews for Any Way You Want It
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I can't even explain how much I loved this story! You have such great writing skills and vocabulary! Loved literally everything about it. You really kept the characters "in character" even though it is something that never did (although we all can dream!) great job! I look foreword to reading more of your work!
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
MARRY ME! (Just kidding ;P) this was so funny, I love it! And it satisfied my yaoi fangirl. Thank you for being amazing!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
AwwnhhK! Ths was utterly hawt! Damn it! Fujbjbfh! I can't even-! This was SOOOOOO sweet and cute and just perfect?! Udun! The ENDING
xxElectrick chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That was really, really just fantastic. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for posting -
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I wish I could see Light-kun in leather pants... commando Oh. My. Kira.
Shayheyred chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Devilishly clever, scorchingly hot, and with this phrase - "I cannot help," he mumbled, "but pity the janitor" - the work of a consummate genius at comedy.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I loved this so much *_*
Sequel? Yes, no, maybe?
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You were right. I will never be able to think of this song the same way again...
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love this. Especially the idea of a threesome :D
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hot
FireAndPowder chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Imagining Light putting on those leather pants...lol priceless :) great story!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I know that song! 8D

...I'M not scarred. Now whenever I listen to that song, I'll think of this fic. .(-). XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Jkilmer chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hahaha! I loved it! It was funny as well as sexy and you captured all of the characters perfectly, especially L!
Charleigh96 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Some of the lines are absolutley hilarious!

"...Fucking Leather"

"That is Not advisable, Light-Kun!

Lols, So favorite'd
sama-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ahahaha. You have succeeded in your mission to make me think of Ryuzaki and Light whenever I hear that song...

Has anyone ever told you that Light's lastname is 'I'm a gay' backwards? Yagami. Imagay.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »