Reviews for Mad Doofers
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Hahaha this is so cute :)
Voilet Roses chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel with Kain's suffering! Muhuhuhwaaa! Hahahaha-
Okay, I'm done.
increak96 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
YES! Where has this story been all my life? IS THERE A LOVE BUTTON!

Legit, so awesome. Cute, funny, Zero and Aido not hating each other. It was heaven. XD
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was awesome! And Hilarious!
awanbiru chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I prayed for snow to fall immediately I finished reading. It would be nice if you could continue the story.. Can you? Will you? _

Just hoping. Keep up the good work!
Dax-TheBurningDancerOfFlames chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
haha! thats funny! if they keep this up the whole night class will be members of the Mad Doofers! LoL! (well, maybe not Kaname-sama (Pout))
starberries bite chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
cute
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
lol Ok... Aidou running across the campus in his PJs yelling "Its SNOWING! 8D" is an image that popped into my head when reading this and now, it won't leave. lol XDD

I loved the friendship shown here. :D It was adorable.

This was funny. And it also gave me the perfect sound effect for snowballs! Doof! That's exactly the sound they make. TY. :)
illusionofthenight yorumugen chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hey thats cool are you gonna have another chapter up this time about Kain? Plz add another chapter!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hahaha! Snowballs are awesome! And rolling around in the snow too I did that at school once XD You can imagine the stares Awesome fic and the first Vampire Knight fic I've read! I'm glad it was such a pleasure to read!

Ja mata!
katen1993 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hahah! i love it.._

truly,zero is an unexpected culprit.._
Gothic Loli-Chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
HAHAHAHA sorry I was rolling on the ground in laughter! It was so good! Keep making funny fics
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
XD LOL. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! This was great. This so totally fit the VK style. Aidou, Yuuki, and Zero (for the most part) were in-character - which I really like - and so was Kain. I love your AN at the end. That really made me laugh. Aidou's a cheater using his powers like that, LOL. Please keep writing funny fics like this.