Reviews for Hark on the High
Great story!
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beautiful...
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It's friendship. And it's beautiful. :)
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was lovely and amazing. You go past all the craziness of Katara and Zuko's relationship on the show and get to what she was really thinking. I love it!
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was so elegant and beautiful and made me re-think what I had thought and known about Zuko and Katara's relationship. Thank you for this!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I like how the story is organized by different themes. Wonderful writing, I love the level of depth you give the characters. Great work!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Your writing has a poetic tune to it that makes it so much fun to read. I really can't get over it. A beautiful piece of work. This could also be taken as a close friendship between the two. Keep writing!
Sandra Evans chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I loved this. It was elegantly written, and was just...beautiful.
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This has turned me into a squeal maniac, reignited my absolute adoration for this couple. Seriously this is a very inspiring, interesting. The word 'wow' comes to mind along with words like 'awesome' and 'fantastic' and 'Exactly how Zutara should be.'
Kes Quest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
loved it. I know many people say when reviewing people's altermative ending that it should have ended like this. but this is the firest time I really thought so.

Ya managed to keep the characters true. Much more so then I think the creaters did with the last 15 mins. Avatar never needed to end with a kiss, but with a friendship that could possibly turn into more. (And as much as I dislike Kataang, I would have been happy if that was how Katara's and Aang's relationship ended instead of in my view an inaproprate kiss)
Natku chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Gah, you always churn out the best stuff.

This was brilliant! Beautifully written with a poetic flare and a neat stlye. Loved the break poitns in italics. And the title.

Awesome. As always.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice insight into their feelings about each other. I always liked their friendship even more than I like Katara and Aang's relationship, and you've done well describing the former. I myself am a hardcore non-romantic!Zutarian, so this story was right up my alley.
ohsoxalive chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is my absolute favorite take on season three. It's beautiful and inspiring, and I am in love with it. Nicely done on not making it focus on romantic canon, but rather their growing, deep relationship. My favorite part was when Katara talked to him before he confronted Iroh. Lovely, lovely job. Touched my heart.