Reviews for Cracked like an egg
AngelSliverWing chapter 1 . 3/29
Funny
Dotte2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I don't know how I found this but I did and now I have a happy face XD
I usually don't read any fics with Paul... mostly because I don't like him that much ._.'
but this was kinda cute XD I would've liked if you had actually written the full conversation between Paul and Drew :3

If you're still looking for crackpairings then I have a ton ready for you B3
I specialize in requesting pokemon crack pairings XD
The Xerneas Of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Woah. No sex? :(
Why isn't Drew even there? Still, very well-written.
thekeshia chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
so I laughed heartily at this. Great Job

my suggestions:

Winona x Flannery -squee-

Dawn X Cynthia

Dawn X Gardenia

um...my brain is blank for more atm...so yea those are my like top 3
MrMissMrs Random chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Eh, loves comashipping, so doesn't care. Wow, Ash is somewhat...INTELIGENT? That really blew my mind.

Hmm...Paul and Drew...cute. XD
Subterranean Renaissance Faire chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was funny. A little fast, but I still enjoyed it. Try slowing it down a mite.

But still; poor, poor Paul. XD

Hey, if you could, would you try Gaiashipping(Gardenia x Cheryl)? Or like, Conjunctionshipping(Saturn x Mars) or Girlpowershipping(Cynthia x Dawn)?
Kaligula chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is great and I have a request for a story.I was wondering if you could do a story about Kate from pokemon ranger,Misty from regular pokemon,and Rui from Pokemon Collusseum.I made a shipping name for it:Ponytailshipping.I even have a plotline:Kate gets raped by i comes to Kate's side to heal her and they eventually fall in FOR YURI!
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was cracked like an egg but I liked it! Drew and Paul make a cute couple!
moii.x chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is pretty funny XD you should do more! I think these pairings would be funny:

DawnXBrock

AshXPikachu

MayXHarley

PaulXKenny

:) :) :)
Farla chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
"Um, this was done at 3AM with, like, 30 cups of coffee, so...yeah. Not my fault."

Your decision to post it was entirely your fault, I'm afraid. It may shock you, but you're not actually required to show people the result of every sleep-deprived ramble your brain takes you on.

The point of crack pairings is to combine two unlikely characters in a relationship. That's why it's called crack and not "random OOC pairing statements". Similar writing a story in which you assert they're together is not good enough.
Sparked Interest chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well, this was funny! D

I was wondering if you could do Rudy (Trovita Island Gym Leader) and Dawn. Trust me, I came up with this about 3 seconds ago...when I was high on Candy...XD

(Has fav'ed)