Reviews for Tis Better To Receive
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So sad...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is so sad you want to hug this edward
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
oh poor Edward. that was sad. xx
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Poor Edward his mind is in a dark lonely place he needed to live through his family to have one stolen moment
Annalivia chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was amazing, I feel so sorry for Edward. The black humour was delicious though, especially the last line.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
What a nice family.
shewoolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aww...its so sad.
Katiedid01 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
So well written and such a creative idea.
ukc chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Great detail. It is heartbreaking and gorgeous, and I haven't read anything quite like it, as far as creating empathy for how sad and lonely all those years would have been for Edward. Thanks for sharing this.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
randomly found this via giselle_lx's favorited stories - and, even though it's random to review a year-old one-shot, want to let you know how much i liked and enjoyed and admired this one-shot. it's clever and witty, intelligent but not pretentious, heartwarming and heartbreaking. great insights into the cullen life and edward. would love to read more from you two!
the odious chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I am left speechless. I was... sad throughout the whole story. You were incredible at writing Edward. He felt true, if not better than Stephenie Meyer's.

I am all astonishment and I give you my compliments. Great, great one-shot.
CC620 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
How lovely and lonely and sad and sarcastic all at once. I wonder how many people really understand the depth of Edward's loneliness.. you guys certainly captured it well. I'm really glad he had his family, but like all other family... having family gets annoying somtimes. Very sad Christmas fic, but it was beautiful, and I don't really miss Bella here... just feeling sad for him.
mortangel chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
"Ever since Alice and Jasper joined our family, Carlisle had been prone to pontification."

So f'in perfect. I have to stifle myself not to roll my eyes when my beloved parents lapse into their often-verbally-massaged soliloquies! But then again, like Edward, I should be so lucky.

Well written!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
A nice snapshot of Edward's loneliness and his feelings about himself. Well-written and revealing.
marukawa chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i wanted some bella in there. but i unexpectedly liked this. xD;
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »