Reviews for Childhood Musings
trontroy chapter 7 . 6/14
Great collection of stories from their childhood
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
lovely, I wish you would continue with this... it really is adorable.-
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
FUCKING ADORABLE
gaimieyells chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I love this sooooo much!
Pats chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
OMG! My dream come true! I've always wanted to read a fanfiction with sweetie in it. But in the tv-universe of gossip girl. Something like this... A flashback when they were little and Chuck had a little monkey for a while :) THANK YOU!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
OMG! This is a really great story, so far.

It's amazing how create the flashbacks to prove that Chuck must of felt something more for Blair; seeing as how, it's like he's been repressing the feelings he's had for her-before gvining into the moment in Victor, Victrola.

Plus, this story, is also very cute, as well. To read about both Chuck and Blair, at a young age-watching them grow into the people that they will eventually become.

Can't wait to find out, what happens next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then
Edwardslover09 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
defectivequeen chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
A! That was amazing, I loved every chapter the same, because little Chuck is so Chuck and Blair is so Blair! Lol! I can't even find the words to explain myself, but this is a beautiful story and you should continue it! I always thought that Chuck really liked Blair even before Victor, Victrola and this fanfict is the perfect flashback story for their romance! Keep up the good work!
Edwardslover09 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Please update soon!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Please update :)
abelard chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
This story is so so so so beautiful and I love it! Am adding to my Favorites now!
peckforever chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Little Chuck is just so cute! I love how he always try to make Blair happy... I hope she'll realize it soon...

Please continue, I can't wait to read more Chuck and Blair oneshots!
KelaBelle chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
GOOD x
nostalgiakills chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
That was an adorable chapter!
00JLO chapter 5 . 4/15/2009