Reviews for Childhood Musings
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 1/2
lovely, I wish you would continue with this... it really is adorable.-
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 1/2
FUCKING ADORABLE
MyUniqueWeirdLifeCouldBeABook chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
I love this sooooo much!
Pats chapter 6 . 10/29/2009
OMG! My dream come true! I've always wanted to read a fanfiction with sweetie in it. But in the tv-universe of gossip girl. Something like this... A flashback when they were little and Chuck had a little monkey for a while :) THANK YOU!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
OMG! This is a really great story, so far.

It's amazing how create the flashbacks to prove that Chuck must of felt something more for Blair; seeing as how, it's like he's been repressing the feelings he's had for her-before gvining into the moment in Victor, Victrola.

Plus, this story, is also very cute, as well. To read about both Chuck and Blair, at a young age-watching them grow into the people that they will eventually become.

Can't wait to find out, what happens next.

So, looking forward to more. Until then
Edwardslover09 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
UPDATE PLEASE!
defectivequeen chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
A! That was amazing, I loved every chapter the same, because little Chuck is so Chuck and Blair is so Blair! Lol! I can't even find the words to explain myself, but this is a beautiful story and you should continue it! I always thought that Chuck really liked Blair even before Victor, Victrola and this fanfict is the perfect flashback story for their romance! Keep up the good work!
Edwardslover09 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Please update soon!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Please update :)
abelard chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
This story is so so so so beautiful and I love it! Am adding to my Favorites now!
peckforever chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Little Chuck is just so cute! I love how he always try to make Blair happy... I hope she'll realize it soon...

Please continue, I can't wait to read more Chuck and Blair oneshots!
KelaBelle chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
GOOD x
nostalgiakills chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
That was an adorable chapter!
00JLO chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Nice fanfic.
Sheri.808 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
This was so adorable! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Especially the:

If no one else knew about it, he could keep it all to himself. If good old Nate knew, he might look at Blair too and really see what he had yet to open his eyes to.

That was so CUTE! I miss Chuck and Blair together. Please update soon!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »