Reviews for Brevis Fabula
dreamlitnight chapter 38 . 11/16/2009
I just hate it when the boys fight. Great drabble. ;0)
Noninone chapter 38 . 11/15/2009
:D nice.
Swellison chapter 38 . 11/15/2009
Oh, angsty, angsty. Dean's thoughts - sorry I'm not enough for you - make this sound like it has something to do with Sam going to Stanford. Is that what you had in mind?

InSecret chapter 38 . 11/15/2009
Aw, boys :( Nice job!
bhoney chapter 37 . 11/8/2009
Aw...this was great. Awesome job setting the tone and mood.
Tribble Master chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
THIS IS A WIN.

write on!
Tribble Master chapter 37 . 11/8/2009
i like it, it's dark and metaphoric... we may never see the light, but we'll keep waiting for the dark to pass...

HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

GOOD JOB! I Love This! WRITE ON!

(also, the one I wrote for you was A Little Problem)
Mad Server chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
I like that for once Dean can't read Sam, doesn't know what Sam needs. They were so off this season!
Mad Server chapter 32 . 9/1/2009
Was that the "Everybody Loves A Clown" meltdown? This is my favourite line: "looking clinically at the torn metal radiating molten air." Multi-sensory goodness, plus the detachment (if it's the ELAC meltdown) - he's smashing up his baby but then looking at his handiwork from a distance, almost objectively, like he can't let himself feel all the anger and sorrow and whatever else. Unless he's smashing up a random other metal thing in which case, I still like him examining the damage and the heat coming off the metal.
bhoney chapter 32 . 8/30/2009
I liked the description "bruised and battered just like him." Nice comparison.
Swellison chapter 32 . 8/30/2009
Oh, I cringed reading this, thrown back to watching Dean smash his baby, lashing out at his treasured possession.

Poor Dean! Great scene from ELAC.

Swellison chapter 31 . 8/28/2009
Aww, I liked this. Still trying to figure out exactly what's wrong with Sam, but glad to see John making a timely appearance.

Swellison chapter 30 . 8/28/2009
Hi Ghostey,

I agree this is awesome, Sam's need (for the demon blood and Dean) just vibrates through the drabble.

1983Sarah chapter 30 . 8/27/2009
It is awesome! You did a great job with the withdrawal, being able to capture that so well and also the desire for friendship/family. Great blend, it's perfect.
Mad Server chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
I like Sam instilling some comfort/relief to Dean. The room going quiet is a nice touch.