Reviews for All that is unspoken
NovemBerries chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Another lovely piece. It is sad as well, but still holds hope for te future. I completely loved the dark stars-watching corridor, a beautiful and suiting place for them to meet again.

I can only agree and be happy to meet fellow fan! Thank you for this excellent Thrawn romance 3
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Cute and very fitting. I like it!
shann1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
While I do like this story and the gentle way you approached Maris' and Thrawn's relationship, I have to admit one little detail irked me. You kept referring to Maris as a 'young' woman. If Thrawn is in charge of the Chimaera, there'd be at least 30 years since the last time they'd seen each other. Both Maris and Thrawn would be in their 50s at least(and in my reading of Outbound Flight I got the impression that Thrawn was slightly younger). And in a way, accepting that they're older people makes it more romantic, not less, that they've been apart so many years and can still feel that strong connection is more beautiful than the over-hyped young love. With that one little detail changed this story would be one of the most realistic and charming stories of unrequited love on this website.
Racheakt chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Sigh. There is so much potental in this story, with all the oneshots and viginettes you and Cariel have collected you could easily compile an epic!

But on this fic: there is an interesting dynamic here, Thrawn and Meris both seem to be hideing a great deal from each other, even though the reader is given more information on Meris it remains apparent that much is unsaid.

The grammer is good, if a tad unimaginative. And you need to watch out for repeating yourself. I advise you to read back over your manuscript a bit more thoroghly in the future.

Apart from that you have a very interesting piece here, I just wish you'd turn all your loose ideas into a greater whole.

Racheakt