Reviews for The Tears of a Dragon: Book 3 The Black Dragon
Vld chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Xenogear's ending? Well, i just loved books one and two, but i think just THIS is gonna make me love book 3 even more.
DarkBlueHated chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Yeah, Xi'an Chi would have killed everyone if the past didn't turn out like it did.

I was wondering what the comment about Melon and Non was about earlier. Now I'm wondering how Ukyo knows about such material. *wink wink nudge nudge*

The Kasumi Tofu scene felt a bit rushed but then again he's been the family doctor forever. Sadly there wasn't much buildup but it's nothing too important for the overall story. Though, Ryouga, then again there's Akari.. yeah.

Wow, that sucks.. I mean cmon everything was almost perfect. But no. Peorth and her jealous streak will increase the risk that the universe gets destroyed..
DarkBlueHated chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Wow, that is depressing. Can you imagine, you can literally feel the hatred and anger directed at you by the one you love unconditionally. I'd break down and a part of me would die if I ever felt that.

A great burden must have lifted after that. She shirked her duty but remains so cheerful. What a heartfelt scene. I bet Ukyo is still fighting it, even if it's steadily becoming a losing battle.

Yay, I was right about Tatewaki. Oh man related to the Inugami. Well, I figured so if he wielded the Tetsusaiga. Family blade huh?

Holy.. wings that can span Japan? I'm surprised Urd can even see anything besides a small portion of his body, the dragon had to be pretty far to see any more!

You'd think Chaos and the Dragon were outside the laws of time, since they are similar to the Ultimate Force.. weird laws the anime world has. The Dragon scene was so epic. Not much more I can say about that.

Another great chapter.
DarkBlueHated chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Everyone loves Zhu because like the ones who care about her has mentioned. She cares so much with such depth and intensity. That's why she suffers from blistering heartache so many times..

Yeah, I really like Ukyo's characterization. Melodramatic and sorrowful. A challenge. Kind of crying now..

HAH! Simple lives.

God, I'm depressed, and dizzy again. 4 am reading a fic..
DarkBlueHated chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Wow, the chapter started quite seriously. From self contemplation to pyrohomicide. And we all know who committed the latter. Then it drastically did a one eighty and turned into a cute realization. Almost unbearably cute.

Nabiki and Kasumi trained by a Loremaster. Sounds a bit familiar!

Wow, Peorth seems a bit vicious. Though she needs to be to start that specific plot device.

I liked Nabiki's contemplation of servants. You know, there's a lot of scenes I like in this fanfic I realized. I seem to always say I liked this and that, somethings I don't even mention.

Well, in a village full of beautiful men and women.. when in Rome..

My god.. more complications! Tsubasa is not even a girl AND he'll probably be included in the whole wish ordeal. Oh boy.
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Right off the bat I could tell it was Herb. The greater they are the harder the fall.. in more ways than one. Still you can't help the irony you gave him her.

HOLY COW! CLOVE! OH GODDESS! Wow what a twist! And residing in the shell of Herb! I can't help but feel sorry for her though. Her fate is looking so doomed.

Honestly I think it's better if Shampoo becomes a cat girl due to the fact that she can't really defend herself that well as a cat. And you just finished that part of the paragraph.. HAHA CABBIT! Love the Nyah.

Wow, won't she be surprised Zhu looks like the combination of Mu and herself well kinda. I don't see the big deal of the fall of Musk besides the royalty being dragonkin. All it was was a bunch of horny guys turning animals into women and mating with them..

Honestly though Shi really did screw up.. but then Zhu may not be here now if he did make Clove as another wife. As he wouldn't sacrifice her to save everyone else. The regrets people have.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Well, looks like all the coupling are almost finished. Though I kind of hoped that Ukyo Rei and Zhu could be together forever. I like how you made Ukyo reluctant to suddenly jump Zhu. Mousse's situation as well. Not all relationships can be that easy even if her instincts are urging her on. Hmm, a throwing star? Konatsu is the first person I thought of when I heard of that. Who else has been raised as a girl but biologically a guy? :3

Ah! My goddess! I like fanfics that pair Urd and Mara together. They're just too cute especially when they always act like arch rivals.

Wow, with just two panties.. granted one belonged to Zhu Shu. I wonder if he's an agent of Chaos as well?
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I've read thousands of fanfics. Very few has drawn me in so deeply and moved my emotions like this one has! Every moment is spent in anticipation, fists clasped, just waiting for the next twist in this wild ride.

The scene must have been overwhelming. An angel so pale and white lying on a bed of black roses. Irony? Yes. Sensual? Yes. Definitely, life changing for a slightly insane person.

Takarazuka is cool too. :3 Hmm, is Ukyou going to be related to Sango? I always thought there were some similarity between them! Kyah!

Aww, I completely believe in that saying as well. Definitely, the heart doesn't have a gender! Succumbing to your heart all the time isn't a great idea but cmon ALMOST everybody wants to be in those fairy tale romances at least once.

Sometimes I'm surprised you can even keep track of all the plots and statements that are still in effect.

Lol at the cascade of public nudity scenes.

..Wow, I really liked how you made Ranma recall that event. Something so traumatic that can make a person push past his own fear with his sense of protection. That feeling of helplessness must have been really strong.

Damn what a chapter ender!
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I'm surprised by the amount of fanfics that pair up Mousse and Kodachi. Well, that's what I'm assuming will happen.

I can already tell that this isn't going to end up good for Ranma and Shampoo but it may be just what is needed to put them two together.

Another great chapter, though I'm surprised with Xi'an Chi's lack of manipulation so far. And I'd assume Hild would have sent another demon on the case by now.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I like that whole soul mate description or feeling during that Ukyou and Zhu scene. With the song I was playing it really moved me. Granted this whole fic has been a huge roller coaster ride for me with endless entertainments in between the slow portions. Just so all encompassing.
LSMcGill chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
discontinuing? NEVER! I've been writing this for ten years. IT WILL BE FINISHED DAMN IT!

And I've been much enjoying the commentary, but biting my tongue because I don't want to spoil anything.

Glad you are enjoying it so much : )
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hmm, noticed that you haven't updated book 4 for awhile. If you're discontinuing I hope you post it saying you are. Great story though, love is something I rarely use for anything but I definitely love this fic. Good job till now.
YuriFan5 chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Jesus, what do I say to this. The whole chapter 7 bit was extremely philosophical. I did liek however, when you managed to link Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, probably Ruroni Kenshin, and of course Sailor Moon into one cohesive history, despite the aparent time and theme gaps. That was a beautiful peice of writing right there. I think anyone would balk at Lo Shen's almost threats of BDSM sex. Making Ai a nice person was a good touch. I though Ukyo was a bit thick headed and stubborn(somewhat like a certain pigtailed martial artist) when it comes to her sexuality, despite her reaction to Zhu Shu, and let's not forget the whole response to the Kanseiki Dance of Shiva.
YuriFan5 chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
So my guess is Konatsu is the last lover, since Konatsu dresses and acts like a woman but is really a man. My prediction is that Shi will make an appearance. The Shan-neko transformation is so cute!
YuriFan5 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Those last few lines during the late night scene between Ranma and Ukyo sent chills up my spine. "Sometimes, that’s all it takes. One person, being themselves." This is now my best quote ever for this series. The transfer of Ranma overcoming his fear of cats was so beautiful I nearly cried, which is a lot since I don't like to show my emotions. The elegance of just getting the idea in the door, and then the final climactic crash of setting Ranma's values in place, plus the Ranma POV of honoring a promise, and again with Ranma's Anger making him uber strong, and using Ranma's anger to overcoem his fears. It's so poetic and graceful I feal kinda ashamed of my pathetic attempts at fanfiction. They pale in comparison to this beauty.