Reviews for Jealousy's Attraction
SweetheartAngel chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
SharlieRed chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww 3 congrats its a nice story!
Water Ripples chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Nice~! My favorite charachter was !
Daggy95 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow. A story that got SOME emotions going in me and making me lmao!

Great, now I might have an idea for my own. great work, and to use one word about this text(which so far I am the only one to use):

thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely loved this fic. Brilliant, sweet, and hilarious all at once. Bravo! Great job. :D

I AmAMagicalPinata chapter 1 . 3/19/2011

I love these two, and of course, for two to be together you would have to adress Illia, and this did so in an adorably humorous and Sweet manner. This made my... Noon. Because it is currently noon. Haha :D I enjoyed.
JCgurl201 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
AWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! X3 great fic, i really liked it. i also am starting to be a midna and link fan now .0.
bodo0325 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
very nice story dude warmed my heart and gave me a good laugh

by the way i need help with my fan fiction. can u read and review them please?
Kaigon chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
dawg u nailed it man right on the spot it was perfect man!
Wolfe W. Steele chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw yey! ,.., They loves eachother.
zerox144 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It was ok, but everything happened a little bit too fast.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Who's made my alert list?

You've made my alert list!
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Midna deserves Link more than illia. all illia did was stand in the santuary hoping link will live...while Midna was actually out there with him!

Habitations chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw! That was so cute! X3

The way you portrayed both characters was absolutely STUNNING! You really hit the nail! And I love the way the story is set up; though it's short it doesn't really FEEL short. That's something that's hard to pull off (and god do I know it). Though the ending was kind of rushed, in my opinion anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed myself while reading.

Thank you for making my day! X3