Reviews for Harry Potter and the Abraxan Flight
furface294 chapter 18 . 2/17
After 6 years I think the story has been on the back burner for long enough, don't you? Will you please get back to writing more?
No! Plz update, this is by far the greatest story I've read so far.
Pure gay stupidity, so crap story kill by you. Probably the original was also a crap but this is stupid.
flashbak35a chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
what are you one of these that thinks people shouldn't date before their in their twenties.
This Shocked one chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I wil Dumbledick. He. Will. Die.
This shocked one chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
That's... Amazing... But he owns Hogwarts?! Also wow. He's richhhhhh
bellalib chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
OMG! Harry is an idiot in this story! Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
Hell most be freezing. Another stupidity of Draco is my friend. This story suck, the rapist lover writers suck and the stupid community where this crap is, is just another pity of crap.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Update
DAVE COCHRANE chapter 18 . 7/10/2017
I Don't know if you will get this but if you do than take it as it's meant. This is the second time this story has been written and as before it's abandoned again. Why do you authors do this there's so many story's just left standing. I understand that you want to write but it's a constant,that you all do, it's leaves me cold. There's really some good story's that are complete but today not your's. If I could i would ban any story that hasn't been finished. So keep up the good work and Finnish what you started.

DaveC
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Well through this link I'm now reading the third version of this story. What I'm doing now is putting my own chapters in and returning to this story,dont worry I'm not doing you down,its in my own minds eye as I change the plot to suit myself, my latest is the means Harry has to go away for two years and as is taught a hostile type of majic in which he stamps Dumbledore into the ground for controlling him,thanreturns to normal time and receives the golden light, and carries on from the next chapter. A bit like Billy Lie_r.
vmcclure2 chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
Just try not to leave this story too long. It 's last update was 2012. Also you must remember that u only had Hermione pass muster in her interview with Harry's Rothwood home & organization, we still have to see how the others make out. Although, I have a sneaky suspicion the Weasley twins will be the only redheads making the 1st cut? Come back as soon as u can ,even if u have to type & submit on your cell phone.
Carrie's Demise chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Who's Annabelle? XD
DaveC chapter 18 . 5/31/2017
This has happened three tims now
VST.BookCleverless chapter 18 . 5/26/2017