Reviews for TLC: To Love Chaos
Hakuna-fuckin-Matata chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
Are you plannin on finishin this? It is really good! Please get back to this!
Captainjag chapter 17 . 6/2/2012
Its almost been a whole year since you last updating this story and its making me loose my mind!

I gotta know what happens, you are driving me crazy.

This story is so good like im an entranced in it everytime i read. PLEASE ADD TO IT SOON!
wolvesvain chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Hello wanted to say I love this story . I've been reading from the first update and I'm wondering if you are going to finish this .
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Are you still alive? Things are finally getting good!
Shy Light Akemi chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Please Update Soon and show Ino the fishes! _
RightNow chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yo, What the hell happen to finishing this story. I'st way, too funny to just give up on it. We reader's deserve to read a proper ending to this fic so get off your butt and finish it RIGHT NOW!
A Rose By Any Other Name279 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
...IS SHE SINGING THE BOTTLES OF BEER SONG! Awesomeness. So many familiar things I've read so far and this is my favorite. Tsunades daughter being called Alice and Ino being a clone reminded me of Fate. O.o Was that intentional?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
You do realize that Kiyomi pulled a Mr. Hyde, right? One moment she seems like a nice, maybe sweet girl, and the next she's a cold hard bitch! And I mean that in a Lightning Farron sort of way.
Conri chapter 17 . 9/6/2011
Hehehe. (Translation: Very amusing story, and I found recent chapters as funny as the beginning chapters. Only thing is that I would also like to see Ino slowly continue to mature...although I expect there will be...uh...misunderstandings for some time to come...just like any normal cultural adjustment/growing up as an underdeveloped clone on an alien world) :D
TheCinne chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Well, this is getting very interesting. I'm wondering how Anko calmed down and how Naruto and Sasuke are gonna handle the situation so naturally i'm hyped for an update.
SolarrApple chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
I am high with love off this story. This fuels my life. I love it!
shiznatfan 101 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
This story is funny, sweet and full of action, all at the same time. Great story please continue!
Insomniackid7 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
I'm sure that Sakura can't be any more surprised when five ninjas come out and start to have a mini war in the parking lot. You're doing great.

DS
Kiravu chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Good chapter, sorry I don't leave reviews more often.

I like the personalities in this one, and the concept is original. The beginning reminded me of an anime I watched a while ago, but for the life of me I can't seem to remember the name of it.

Good jerb on the fight scene, my only issue with it is I'm not really sure what happened to Anko. If Ino just flat out hit her, wouldn't Anko's arm - which was around Sakura's neck - end up throwing Sakura back as well?

Maybe I missed what happened haha.

My only issue, I guess issue works, is that Ino hasn't seemed to develop at all for at least ten chapters. Yes, she has learned a few more words and terms but her mentality has stayed that of a five year old.

Putting her into a romantic setting at this point is disturbing in my opinion, simply because while her body is grown, her mind isn't. But at the same time, you have Sakura beginning to understand that she has more than friendship as feelings.

At the beginning of the story you had Ino developing at a steady rate, and it just seems like since you've added multiple story lines you've sort of just left Sakura / Ino as fluff running in a circle around the same issues. Without really working on developing either of them any further.

My only suggestion is to go back to the original story line and try focusing on it for a while.

Other then that, great job! Looking forward to more updates!

-Kiravu