Reviews for The Cold Heart of It
Wow that was quite a read...horribly twisted and sad, haunting. I feel a little unfulfilled, but it was certainly an interesting read!
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 4/12
The story began on such a dreary nite as a ghost tale, and what I feared came true. I never wish such fates upon poor Axel, yet he always seems destroyed by that which he pursues. It is impossibly sad, the tragedy of Axel, in every form of his Existance.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/10
An interesting tale.
Dragon Silhouette chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Oh shit, what possessed me to read this in the middle of the night? Now I'm going to have nightmares.

That was so hauntingly beautiful, I really don't know what to say. On one hand, it's so good I can't possibly dislike it. On the other hand... That ending. It's so sad and tragic and heartbreaking but... Gahhhhh...

(Also, evil-and-vengeful!Sora surprised me.)

Nightmares. I'm going to have nightmares. That was so much better than any ghost story.
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
...That was probably the weirdest ending I've ever read to a story. And wholly unsatisfying in terms of Axel's search. Also, I REALLY want to know what happened to Belle; was she one of the unidentified skeletons? Or was she eaten - bones and all like Oathkeeper was? (That was really sad, by the way. I liked the horse!)
Skyward.Soul chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Oh jeeze...that was so disturbing. I mean, it's an amazing story! But seriously, I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach with how completely crappy and wrong that whole situation was. Just this overwhelming feeling of dread and confusion washed over me as soon as he went down the hill to the lake. And it kinda settled down in my mind and now I just feel entirely freaked out by everything..Poor Axel, that was absolutely horrible to experience in my own mind.
Also, I cried some.
Okay. I cried a lot.
That last section, with the horriblytorturedsoulghost!Axel and everything, that's so depressing. How he wants Roxas so bad, but all there is is Sora's torture and all. Eek, I can't take it..
Congratulations on such an extraordinary piece of writing :) really, that was spectacular!
That Panda You Know chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
O.O... I'm at a loss for words... So amazing... And sad... And evil... And evil Sora, and... Noooo! Poor Axel...
NakanoHana chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Wow. I hated that. Don't get me wrong, good job with the story. Totally didn't expect that ending. It was astonishingly well done. You have real talent. I just hated it for the obvious reasons. It's awesome, but depressing and creepy as hell :)
Shade chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
**shivering** This was... one of the most creepy, haunting, TERRIFYING things I have ever read. This was incredible. This was... this was... I don't know. I will be shocked if this place does not manifest in my sleep.
Allers3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
So, what ever happened to the real Roxas?

The end of this was so sad! Poor Axel... But, great job, it was really good, if a little long for two chapters.

Anyways, I loved it. :)

~Ally
Lady Kadyn chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Insanely, crazily, hauntingly, mind-fuckingly beautiful. Well done.
SqueeFreak chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Oh My God! This is so sadd! TTTT So superbly written, but so agonizingly heartwrenching! Axel was so hell bent on freeing Roxas no matter the cost! And then,for him to truly believe that he had Roxas back only to have it turn out to be a cruel lie! A game the spirits played! And how Sora finally broke him by making him admit the fact that he was Sora and not Roxas? GAH! Poor Axel! And where's the real Roxas? Alive? Dead? Anxiously waiting for Axel to resue him only to have him be decieved by a spirit? It's so sad! TTTT And so well written that I could practically feel the desperation, the blind hope that Axel felt! So amazing. I truly hope that I'll be able to write like this someday.
Sora-Chan14 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
DAMN THIS FUCKING MADE ME CRY.

IN CLASS. TTTT

You are such an awesome writer and I must say this had me so captured I read this through in one sitting at school, in classes and in between classes, risking losing my ipod just so I could finish this epicness!

I had tears welling up multiple times in my eyes while reading this... when Oathkeeper got eaten.. and the way Axel didn't want to believe it. then when he finally found Roxas sitting on that throne and he -crumpled- at his feet, just happy to just be -near- him and just to see him again. the third time when he went through all that physical pain to free him.. the fourth time when Axel finally realized Roxas wasn't really -Roxas-... and at the end when Axel was walking through the streets looking for the real Roxas.. and for me, to just think that that -real- Roxas might be somewhere out there, waiting for Axel to save him or even looking for Axel himself and Sora -breaks- Axel by making him call him by his name just to see something that looks like Roxas is enough to make me nearly burst into tears in the middle of class.

Which gives me even more reason to say this story is absolutely brilliantly written, because as good as -no- story can make tears well up in my eyes more than once.

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AWESOME WRITING ABILITY. 33

This will stay one of my favorite stories for a long, long time.

Rocketship Romance chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
... depressing ending.

It's hauntingly beautiful. I stayed up till after 1am to finish it.
Aria6 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009